November 23, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

Author Topic: I fucking hate shit like this!!!  (Read 3393 times)

April 20, 2010, 06:23:18 AM
Reply #30

.Rimbo.

look at my comment "ryan fortune" think i just got the name of the group changed hahah

Well played if you did, now tell them to put a picture of Everton's glory years up, not a Liverpool player getting kicked in the bollocks. In fact, the whole group should be deleted now because it's not going to happen IMO.

deCoubertin

April 20, 2010, 06:29:26 AM
Reply #31

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I just got sent one saying "It's not volcanic ash in the sky, it's dust from EFCs trophy cabernet!"

And no its not my spelling error, they are actually thick as fuck. All clubs have got them Rimbs.

April 20, 2010, 06:44:53 AM
Reply #32

.Rimbo.

I just got sent one saying "It's not volcanic ash in the sky, it's dust from EFCs trophy cabernet!"

And no its not my spelling error, they are actually thick as fuck. All clubs have got them Rimbs.

I know mate, but this is different. That, to me, is just banter about the clubs' different honours and what-not, fair enough. I laugh at some of the groups about Liverpool and what-not i.e. "I have as many Premier League medals as Steve Gerrard".

But this is fucking ridiculous. "Oh let's celebrate getting seventh and finishing above the shite". Let's be honest, they've been fuckin' ridiculously poor this season and it looks like they're still going to manage to finish above us, what does that say about us?!

April 20, 2010, 06:52:35 AM
Reply #33

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I was more offended by the illiteracy

April 20, 2010, 11:53:01 PM
Reply #34

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=121101941236629&v=wall&ref=mf

"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."