November 24, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 40346 times)

October 22, 2012, 01:39:33 PM
Reply #15

christiffa25

I'm hoping Fellaini and Gibson are back for derby.  Even if hibbert is back I don't see moyes starting him (match fitness)

Howard
Neville jags distin baines
Gibson osman
Naismith Fellaini mirallas
Jelavic

Under normal circumstances.... The derby normaly means a 2-0 defeat away and a shocking ref decision at home followed by defeat. Hoping this is the year it changes.

October 22, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
Reply #16

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
as long as neville doesnt start in the middle i think we will win this fine.

2-1 or even 3-1
I have to return some videotapes.

October 22, 2012, 04:44:55 PM
Reply #17

Toddacelli

as long as neville doesnt start in the middle i think we will win this fine.

2-1 or even 3-1

Agreed. The Moyes/Neville thing is starting to become a bit like the worst player in a kid's Sunday morning team who not only plays every week, but is also made captain - and all because his dad is the manager.

sent from my hand-held cellular device machine

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 22, 2012, 04:48:24 PM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
I think Moyes has shown in the past that when we have a full squad, he's not scared to drop Neville. I remember Neville last season (I think) saying that he'll just need to try to play his way back in to the team.

The problem at the moment is that with Fellaini and Gibson out and now Pienaar suspended, there are very little other options available to Moyes other than Heitinga, which I don't think would be a vast improvement.

October 22, 2012, 05:02:20 PM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If fit...

Howard, Baines, jags, Distin, Hibbert, Osman, fellaini, Gibson, mirallas, vic, jelavic.

If either fellaini or Gibson aren't fit drop Neville to right back and bring oviedo in on left.  Basically anything that splits Osman and Neville up.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

October 22, 2012, 05:14:56 PM
Reply #20

steve81

i hope felli and gibbo are back and why not play oviedo otherwise what was the point in buying him in the first place

October 22, 2012, 05:36:06 PM
Reply #21

blob

oviedo is obviously in moyes' grand plan, but it's a bit hopeful that he'll get a look in for this one.

i doubt both gibson and fellaini will be fit, so it's going to be a tough choice, and game.

wouldn't object to either of silas's options though.

October 22, 2012, 05:39:35 PM
Reply #22

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
There's a chance it could be Neville Coleman right, Baines mirallas left as well.  There are options there despite injuries

October 22, 2012, 05:56:07 PM
Reply #23

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Id be very surprised if either Oviedo or Gueye got a start for this.  Or Hitzlsperger for that matter

100% guaranteed starters for this are: Howard, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Osman, Mirallas, Jelavic

the other 3 starters will come from ideally gibson, fellaini and Naismith for me.  The only other possible starters are Coleman, Anichebe and Heitinga

if anyone other than those 14 start I will be very surprised

edit:just saw that Hibbert starts today for the u21s.if he gets through unscathed he will start the derby I think
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:09:57 PM by Sir Stealth »
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 22, 2012, 06:18:20 PM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is Hibbert injured? I like coleman, but I think we need a classic Hibbert challenge to set the tone in this game.

I can see Moyes rushing Gibson or Fellaini back for this one.

Im missing this as Im in work  :(, properly gutted about that

October 22, 2012, 06:19:42 PM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Is Hibbert injured? I like coleman, but I think we need a classic Hibbert challenge to set the tone in this game.

You still think that with or without Fellaini were gonna twat these everywhere Rambo?or has the pienaar absence changed things?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 22, 2012, 06:20:12 PM
Reply #26

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Distin Baines
Neville Gibson
Mirallas Fellaini Osman
Jelavic

Not my personal pick but what I expect Moyes to do

Simply simply lovely

October 22, 2012, 06:21:05 PM
Reply #27

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Missing it cos daughters in echo cup final.  Hibbo pictured on OS training today so might be ready.

October 22, 2012, 06:23:11 PM
Reply #28

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You still think that with or without Fellaini were gonna twat these everywhere Rambo?or has the pienaar absence changed things?

The Pienaar one is worse that losing Gibson and Felliani imo. Still think were gonna win mind, and Im not subscribing to the "its the shite they always beat us no matter what" attitude. People like that should just fuck off home and not go the match.

October 22, 2012, 06:30:48 PM
Reply #29

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The Pienaar one is worse that losing Gibson and Felliani imo. Still think were gonna win mind, and Im not subscribing to the "its the shite they always beat us no matter what" attitude. People like that should just fuck off home and not go the match.

Nar I know what you mean with the voodoo curse thing that some people have.  its hard not to have that mentality with how many times weve not performed against them in recent years tho!if we get beat by cheating and bad refereeing then I'l be pissed off but I can handle it.  If we get beat because they wanted it more I will be fucking fuming.  Last 2 derbies they have wanted it well more than us