November 18, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 39997 times)

October 29, 2012, 06:12:19 AM
Reply #570

Big Doug

still cant believe we didnt twat these today they were there for the taking feels like a loss for me hopefully mirallas and gibson are okay for fulham newcastle should give them bastards a game and arsenal have utd, only spurs really look favourites to get a result next week think they play a shite team oh no

October 29, 2012, 12:49:40 PM
Reply #571

Toddacelli

Can't believe hardly anyone has mentioned how anonymous Jelavic was. With all the possession we had, with professional players in the top league, could no-one slot a pass through for him? He's our most dangerous player in front of goal but he never got the chance in this game.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 29, 2012, 02:21:46 PM
Reply #572

sharpattack

Can't believe hardly anyone has mentioned how anonymous Jelavic was. With all the possession we had, with professional players in the top league, could no-one slot a pass through for him? He's our most dangerous player in front of goal but he never got the chance in this game.
He missed a glorious chance from a cross when he headed wide. It was a much easier one than the one Suarez scored
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

October 29, 2012, 02:28:53 PM
Reply #573

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Main positive yesterday was Mirallas performance. He really seemed to get what a derby is about, put in a lot of passion and was always looking to take his man on.  That spinning turn was one of the best pieces of skill Ive seen from a player in the royal blue.  Playing from the left seems to be his best position. Wouldnt mind seeing him start from the left a few times and pushing pienaar either central or right. 
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 29, 2012, 02:33:45 PM
Reply #574

Trowel

Agreed. Big fan of his defensive efforts too. Only thing is he and Baines obviously aren't on the same wavelength yet, but hopefully that'll come with time.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

October 29, 2012, 03:13:32 PM
Reply #575

Toddacelli

I know but he didn't get many opportunities. I just feel with Jelavic that if we get him 4-5 clear chances per game - we've a chance of him scoring 1 or two goals per game.
I know it's a big ask and that would be an amazing ratio, but in some games it deffo would happen if he was getting that many clear cut chances.

And as for Mirallas...  :hail:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 29, 2012, 04:20:58 PM
Reply #576

fritzlsloveden

Comment removed by moderator
grim

October 29, 2012, 04:32:53 PM
Reply #577

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Hugely missed pienaar