November 25, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

Author Topic: seriously now............are all woman cheating whores???  (Read 15226 times)

November 04, 2012, 09:25:51 PM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wow :)

Keiko, saying what the rest of us are only thinking.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 04, 2012, 09:47:36 PM
Reply #61

Major Clanger

I've seen pics of her. I doubt her arms contain the strength to pick up a gun, knife or other such required instrument.

She's welcome to try and fuck the life out of me if she wishes though but after she's tried it's my turn on her!

SAI Kata YAKAA NO SAI - Okinawa Kobudo Championships
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 04, 2012, 10:11:46 PM
Reply #62

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I want to make Keiko a God

Fixed

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

November 04, 2012, 10:13:44 PM
Reply #63

Gash

Global Moderator
If only Keiko had been on about 11pm last night it could have saved a lot of drivvle from the OP.

A perfect character assasination if ever I saw one  :clap:

November 04, 2012, 11:03:57 PM
Reply #64

Haile GAZrselassie

Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

November 04, 2012, 11:28:23 PM
Reply #65

Major Clanger

l dont know what's more worrying, the actual video or the fact you know it's out there!

Although I only did judo for a couple of years when I was little, I had some mates who were heavily into armed martial arts. And a girlfriend too, now that was fun. :)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 04, 2012, 11:59:37 PM
Reply #66

cantoffee

Keiko says what everyone is thinking.

I love when these threads pop up every once in awhile and the same posters make the same complaints about women. Reminds me of being 14 again.

November 05, 2012, 12:39:50 AM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 05, 2012, 12:47:31 AM
Reply #68

Derek

My draft of that same speech was better written and more eloquent, though the thrust was much the same.

:)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 05, 2012, 12:52:59 AM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
judging from the way you are on this site it's pretty obvious why you re single, you seem like a total loser, lonely and very desperate. .  this is very off putting.

also,the things you say of women  are the exact same way you are yourself,but the difference is you are not get anything and you'e crying over it. you are highly self pitiful.

you seem very sex deprived so much that you make a fool of yourself on the internet so much talking about it so much, no woman finds this appealing, especially by a guy at your age. i guess you are not a teenager.

why on earth do you think any self respecting women with anything going on in life would be interested in someone like you? even the type of women you describe on dating site are not interested. it is not a mystery why. it's very very clear!!

no offence, but take a look at you self  and ask what is more likely to be true.

and the way he does this .................all the time.

hi u seem nice i found u on pof...............r u slag? ...........
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 05, 2012, 01:05:42 AM
Reply #70

Bluenose 91

Absolute gold anytime this lad starts a thread.

Keiko took names there as well.

Boss.

November 05, 2012, 01:13:45 AM
Reply #71

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 05, 2012, 01:15:56 AM
Reply #72

DannyR

I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

November 05, 2012, 01:18:27 AM
Reply #73

Derek

Mate, give us a post so we all know you're OK.

:)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

November 05, 2012, 01:34:40 AM
Reply #74

blackwatch78efc

Absolute gold anytime this lad starts a thread.

Keiko took names there as well.

Boss.

well i like to think theres a little trueth in this, we're on the internet afterall so i say what i think and to hell with it. i have to laugh when i awake the next day and see some of the posts ive made, but hey ho as long as i'm having fun i couldnt care less tbh  :smug:

anyway for the record reading this has cheered me up no end, you lot are hillarious  :clap:

now my turn, gary (sorry gash) your post was maybe the most hurtful, i thought we were bezzy mates  lolol

im also dying to do something.................... ...........oh yes that was it  :) ............................. .....

and now for keiko, some of what you say i actually agree with (and even if i didnt i think it was a great post, very funny and wow you swing for the head dont ya?) but i do act a little differant off the web, obviously i couldnt be this open to everyone i meet, i actually use this site for me to get things off my chest, so thats a part of it.

also your outright wrong about a few things, im not that desperate for a skanky filthy slut, had a couple recently (not realising what type of ppl they were at the time) and madison ivy will do it for me in the meantime  :woohoo:

now have you ever been unfaithful keiko, i have so i'm a hypocrete too so add that to the list. but my point is still the same and i stand by it, i asked a question "are all woman cheating whores?" some say yes, some say no, some seem unsure................that was all.

also anyone who's been in a long term relationship, dont for the life of ya walk away, it aint the same as it was and if you think youve found a good un, keep hold of it  :thumbsup:

"we've got this far, i suppose we might as well win it" Big Joe 1995