November 25, 2017, 02:43:40 AM

Author Topic: "lets see where we are after 10 games"  (Read 3565 times)

November 04, 2012, 06:12:55 AM
Read 3565 times

the doc

Moyes said something like this after we beat Utd. Well we are are still 4th, playing really good football, havn't been outplayed by one team yet, have 3 out of the next 4 games at home, and I personally havn't seen any other team in the league who scares me atm. What does everyone else think so far, and can we dream a little?

deCoubertin

November 04, 2012, 06:15:12 AM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We need Jelavic to kick into form and i don't see why we won't be pushing top 4/5

We also need no injuries and suspensions too

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 04, 2012, 06:18:45 AM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
We could have done with Fellaini getting his yellow card and thus 1 match suspension today. We shouldn't need him for Sunderland at home, Reading away is a different matter.

On topic though. Despite the doom and gloom merchants who all think we're fucked now and should have 30 points out of 30 by now, I think we have a very good chance, as you say nobody has looked great.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 04, 2012, 06:32:54 AM
Reply #3

ally2

Doing well but so delicate for injuries and suspensions. Nice to see development as well. Think there'll be more from the likes of Coleman, Mirallas and possibly Barkley.

November 04, 2012, 06:34:21 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Only one defeat in tenth, yet we are just fourth. That's quite a stat in itself.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 04, 2012, 06:38:43 AM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Only one defeat in tenth, yet we are just fourth. That's quite a stat in itself.

Only won 4

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 04, 2012, 07:11:02 AM
Reply #6

Ridge

We've only played one team in the top 6.

But it seems a good time to play most of them at the moment.

November 04, 2012, 07:13:13 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 04, 2012, 08:01:31 AM
Reply #8

christiffa25

We've only played one team in the top 6.

But it seems a good time to play most of them at the moment.

Tbf I'm no more confident playing a Fulham, Wigan stoke at home than if it was city utd arsenal ect. We play better against big teams at home especially anyway so that doesn't worry me too much. We need to pick up some good points over the next 4 games.

November 04, 2012, 08:23:30 AM
Reply #9

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
The fact that we've not been outplayed at all yet and in fact have mostly dominated every game is the main positive so far.  The fact we've dropped a shitload of points off the back of that is pretty depressing right now though.

November 04, 2012, 08:28:12 AM
Reply #10

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think we've gone behind in our last five games? And we havent lost any, say's a lot about our spirit.

We need a new fucking keeper, and Gibson back for some protection.

Also, Moyes needs to stick with Distin and Jags  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Happy face

November 04, 2012, 04:16:08 PM
Reply #11

School of Science

Think we've gone behind in our last five games? And we havent lost any, say's a lot about our spirit.

We need a new fucking keeper, and Gibson back for some protection.

Also, Moyes needs to stick with Distin and Jags  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Happy face

Agree with all of this,sick of like yesterday Fulham 3 shots on target 2 fuckin goals scenario,happening more and more with Howard,also Jags / Distin combo,height and pace.Sell Heitinga,buy a centre half,Distins age,buy / loan Ofoe all in January window.Happy with Coleman at right back,great going forward the beginning of a new combo with Miralles.Okay he made an error yesterday,what defender does'nt but still had a good game and he will get better,still young...and fast.We now have at threat on both sides.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 04, 2012, 04:39:35 PM
Reply #12

Trowel

Isn't it great to be upset about being 4th?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 04, 2012, 04:44:23 PM
Reply #13

Thom

Administrator
We're one point better off, than last season, from the ten fixtures that we've played so far but we're also 11/12 places higher in the league, so without even delving into how we're playing we're doing better already.

It is disappointing that we haven't got a few more points based on how we have played though, but we'll put a team to the sword in the next few matches and hopefully it'll give us a bit more confidence, like the United match, to kick start another run of wins.

November 04, 2012, 04:48:28 PM
Reply #14

Trowel

We could have done with Fellaini getting his yellow card and thus 1 match suspension today. We shouldn't need him for Sunderland at home, Reading away is a different matter.
Only his 4th I think. Be good to get the 5th and the suspension out of the way before the Arsenal/Citeh/Spurs/Stoke run starts.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news