November 22, 2017, 09:54:55 AM

Author Topic: reading v everton  (Read 27424 times)

November 17, 2012, 08:26:01 PM
Reply #60

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I really hope Hitzlsperger can last 90mins!

I reckon if we get an hour out of him that would be a decent enough return for him just now!

November 17, 2012, 08:31:12 PM
Reply #61

Major Clanger

I reckon if we get an hour out of him that would be a decent enough return for him just now!

And then on with Vellios and draw Felllaini back a bit. Well, that's assuming we're not several goals ahead by then, which we won't be.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 17, 2012, 08:33:22 PM
Reply #62

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
And then on with Vellios and draw Felllaini back a bit. Well, that's assuming we're not several goals ahead by then, which we won't be.

More likely Distin on and Heitinga into midfield.

November 17, 2012, 08:33:33 PM
Reply #63

Danny

if we are I could see Junior getting a run out with Felliani dropping back later.

November 17, 2012, 08:34:33 PM
Reply #64

Ross

Just about to post this
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 17, 2012, 08:37:17 PM
Reply #65

Thom

Administrator
How brilliant would it be if Der Hammer puts in a good performance today and shows he's a viable option for the future?

Got a feeling he'll score for us today.

November 17, 2012, 08:38:32 PM
Reply #66

Major Clanger

That's the optimistic scenario.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 17, 2012, 08:47:35 PM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I am backing Naismith to have a good game, no idea why.

me too pal! i like him. i think hes an intelligent footballer who will combine well with pienaar/baines/fellaini/jela.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 17, 2012, 08:47:58 PM
Reply #68

ALEX1878

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=176241&part=sports

Doesn't look like there's much available in terms of streams today.

November 17, 2012, 08:49:37 PM
Reply #69

dunkster

game not listed on ATDHE which is a surprise. could be in for a rough afternoon stream wise.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 17, 2012, 08:50:21 PM
Reply #70

Cash

I'm ready to say it. Hitzlsperger will be way off the pace.
Asshat List:
Mmmbluetosser
Sir Stealth
Major Clanger
 Wool List:  Wiltshire Blue

November 17, 2012, 08:51:20 PM
Reply #71

dunkster

atdhe got qpr v southampton and the shite v wigan though FFS
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

November 17, 2012, 08:52:17 PM
Reply #72

dunkster

HA HA - me and my big mouth - Reading v Everton listed on atdhe now.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

November 17, 2012, 08:53:41 PM
Reply #73

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Of course he will. But there's not a lot of choice. Plus he has to start somewhere.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 17, 2012, 08:57:39 PM
Reply #74

fast lane

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=176241&part=sports

Doesn't look like there's much available in terms of streams today.

Thanks for that, luckily it has a working stream.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)