November 23, 2017, 12:35:02 AM

Author Topic: 10/11 home shirt  (Read 4921 times)

April 25, 2010, 06:20:03 AM
Read 4921 times

blueblood1988

should be all blue like this

http://www.bluekipper.com/news/kit_news/918-exclusive_-_new_everton_kit.html

deCoubertin

April 25, 2010, 07:19:23 AM
Reply #1

Flusky

I have a feeling its gonna be this seasons. It's grown on a lot of fans and Le Coq Sportif have form for keeping shirts for a few years.

April 25, 2010, 08:00:38 AM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Dont think I like it

April 25, 2010, 10:48:49 AM
Reply #3

blueblood1988

I have a feeling its gonna be this seasons. It's grown on a lot of fans and Le Coq Sportif have form for keeping shirts for a few years.

Depends if the owner has any business sense!

If it is this seasons shirt will you be buying it again this summer?

I won't! theres Ģ150 and what ever else you spend in the megastore down the drain from posters of this thread alone.

I could see some slight alterations in the shirt being made that is possibel such as a smaller V or some other shit to make it re-sellable

that is possible.

April 25, 2010, 11:02:58 AM
Reply #4

Meak

just take away the goddamn bib on the neck... so fucking stupid why they ever thought that looked good
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

April 25, 2010, 11:17:33 AM
Reply #5

HungryHungryHibbo

hope they don't ditch the away kit
coyb

April 25, 2010, 01:23:36 PM
Reply #6

Norwegiantoffee

This years kit has been on sale since before christmas(Itīs going for 10 pounds at the moment), so I doubt it being used for next season. Just plain royal blue without all the fanzy details would do it for me.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

April 25, 2010, 01:26:25 PM
Reply #7

phillyt

Everton colours should be
home- royal blue with White trim
away- Amber/ yellow/gold with blue trim
third- this is the kit to be adventerous with and can be any colour they like

just my opinion there. Not sure if others feel the same way
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

April 25, 2010, 01:31:45 PM
Reply #8

nomorechang

RIP
I've been " told " that the home shirt is just a basic Blue top with a round neck with an Everton crest on one side and a Le Coq on the other .. but the shocker is the away shirt . It's pink with a black stripe across the chest . Some of the players are not impressed with this one .. ie  If the Village People had a footy team . the players and staff were shown the kit at Finch Farm last week .. oh yeah , another thing that was said ... the Blue is not the traditional Royal Blue again
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 25, 2010, 05:11:36 PM
Reply #9

Thom

Administrator
Why would they keep this season's shirt? It was only to commemorate that 25 year anniversary of our most successful period as a club. It'll be obsolete next season.

Something like the season before's home shirt would suit me to the ground.

April 25, 2010, 05:20:01 PM
Reply #10

Endless, Nameless

"EXCLUSIVE - New home kit"

Is it 'exclusive' because it's only them who drew the picture?

lolol

I think they should get me to design the next kit. You've all seen my pro MSPaint skillz.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

April 25, 2010, 07:19:14 PM
Reply #11

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I've been " told " that the home shirt is just a basic Blue top with a round neck with an Everton crest on one side and a Le Coq on the other .. but the shocker is the away shirt . It's pink with a black stripe across the chest . Some of the players are not impressed with this one .. ie  If the Village People had a footy team . the players and staff were shown the kit at Finch Farm last week .. oh yeah , another thing that was said ... the Blue is not the traditional Royal Blue again

I read something on another footy forum a few weeks ago where someone who claimed to work for a marketing firm said he'd seen the new EFC home shirt and that he thought Everton fans would be happy with it.  Didn't give any details about it though, other than it was nice.

April 25, 2010, 10:58:18 PM
Reply #12

MmmBlueRamirez

hope they don't ditch the away kit

This. The black and pink shirt is the best one theyve done for years.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 25, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
Reply #13

Endless, Nameless

This. The black and pink shirt is the best one theyve done for years.

At first I lol'ed, but it grew on me. I don't mind shocking pink, and I'd always wanted a black Everton kit.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

April 25, 2010, 11:15:25 PM
Reply #14

Sprooly

the navy kit from 07/08 was mad i wish they bring out something similar