November 18, 2017, 08:57:26 AM

Author Topic: 10/11 home shirt  (Read 4915 times)

April 26, 2010, 05:34:19 PM
Reply #15

dangermouse

I read something on another footy forum a few weeks ago where someone who claimed to work for a marketing firm said he'd seen the new EFC home shirt and that he thought Everton fans would be happy with it.  Didn't give any details about it though, other than it was nice.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!!!! 

Evertons new kit is Nice!!!  nod
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

deCoubertin

April 26, 2010, 05:46:49 PM
Reply #16

Mugsyefc

the fact all shirts are now £10 in the shop, i think we will have a new home and away kit next season.
Blue 4 Everr

April 26, 2010, 06:32:33 PM
Reply #17

claimabstract

My favorite away shirt:

Probably has something to do with the fact that that was the first kit I could buy when I started supporting Everton.  The 85/86 shirts were sold out by the time I enquired about them from the Everton shop, which, at the time, had a brutally-printed text list of items available for purchase that they mailed to me.

I still think this year's kit is absolutely terrible and look forward to its demise.  The fact that Everton replicated its penultimate championship winning side's shirt 25 years on shows that the club is unambitious to me.  It's better to look forward than to reminisce on past glory, IMO.  As a side note, I recall people hating that shirt (and its replacement for 85/86) back then just as much as they hate this year's.  I don't think it's possible for next year's shirt to be anywhere near as bad, but reckon that Le Coq has a way of making the impossible happen.

April 26, 2010, 06:39:54 PM
Reply #18

Connavar

Bring back the days when they used to wear the new kit at the last home game of the season!

April 26, 2010, 07:54:36 PM
Reply #19

millo

If I attend more than 5 games in my full Everton kit am I going to be on the short list for player of the season, Ryan Giggs was?

April 26, 2010, 08:30:15 PM
Reply #20

top flight for a long time

It might grow on me but I'm not that impressed really.
We're forever Everton....

April 26, 2010, 08:30:18 PM
Reply #21

Flusky

I like our Retro / Metro combination of kits. I find it a bit bland when teams have two very similar looking kits.

April 26, 2010, 08:30:43 PM
Reply #22

Flusky

April 26, 2010, 08:34:53 PM
Reply #23

Jamokachi

April 26, 2010, 09:56:59 PM
Reply #24

plumber

This. The black and pink shirt is the best one theyve done for years.

The biggest shit they have done for years, imho. Can't remember worst kit, though we had some really ugly.
Just can't stand that shitty pinky shirt for the elderly farting golf player.
I take the pink Everton crest as a personal insult.

The fact that Everton replicated its penultimate championship winning side's shirt 25 years on shows that the club is unambitious to me. 

Man United have replicated their anniversary shirt this season, btw. Don't think they are unambitious.
I like the idea to recall our history, the implementation of the idea was poor, though.

April 28, 2010, 07:29:20 PM
Reply #25

Flusky

Dragging up this thread to pose this question.

Do you think this years strip, while not to everyones taste in design, has at least been of the best quality we've seen in years?

I'm about to go out and get a goalie and away strip on sale, and intend to wear all 3 as general clothing long into the next few seasons because they haven't degraded in quality as the Umbro and Puma ones did. I will of course buy any new home strips released.