December 19, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Norwich.  (Read 38031 times)

November 24, 2012, 11:34:29 PM
Reply #15

cantoffee

We looked exhausted out there, and Naismith was clearly run ragged and needed to be subbed off.

Blame can be placed in a few areas today though, the ref was garbage, Heitinga looked poor, Howard should have come for the ball, Naismith should have put Jelavic through, Moyes with his non-subs, and the generally shitness of our overall play in the second half.

As some have said though, bright spots in Oviedo who looked a real player, and Baines who was a one man show at times.

Need some players back for Arsenal, but it's only 3 days away and other than Fellaini being back I can't imagine those three days will be enough for our injured group.

November 24, 2012, 11:41:29 PM
Reply #16

cantoffee

Dont care how bad a player is doing, you cant write that shit, especially not about an Everton player. Bang out of order mate.

I missed that, but yea that's out of order.

Criticising players is one thing, but abuse of that kind is unwelcome.

November 25, 2012, 12:18:25 AM
Reply #17

cantoffee

Jelavic seems to be getting an easy ride on here. crap today, regardless of how much service he got.

I still don't understand the argument that Fellaini neutralises him, he played the same way today as he has most of the season.

We just don't know exactly how good Jelavic is, and if this is a poor run of form or his actual level. Either way, other than a few decent passages of link of play I thought he was pretty bad today.