November 23, 2017, 10:52:18 PM

Author Topic: What's the loudest you've heard Evertonians?  (Read 3301 times)

November 23, 2012, 01:09:49 AM
Reply #15

pedrotheblue

Fiorentina atmosphere was electric almost the entire game, Gostling v the Shite was pretty mental too.

deCoubertin

November 23, 2012, 01:22:22 AM
Reply #16

Ross

Cottee making it 4-4 against the shite.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 23, 2012, 01:25:15 AM
Reply #17

MmmBlueRamirez

Fiorentina. I thought the old lady was gonna fall down under the noise that night. The away fans put in a shift too. I had some in my hotel. Top lads.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 23, 2012, 01:34:24 AM
Reply #18

Alanvideo

3. Saha's 4th goal v. Blackpool where he ran 50 yards ,the roar just went on and on ,
2. Rodwell's goal against Man U to make it 3-1
and 1. just before ko in the Rodwell sending off derby the Street End  made a noise that could make my ears bleed
 :hail:
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 23, 2012, 02:08:45 AM
Reply #19

Sharky

Fiorentina for me, the ground was just shaking! Unbelievable game, best match ive ever been to, even though we were knocked out.

On the other end of the scale the silence during some of those penaltys were just as awesome.

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

November 23, 2012, 02:10:10 AM
Reply #20

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

November 23, 2012, 03:37:01 AM
Reply #21

phillyt

TThe loudest I have ever experienced goodison was just before fiorentina took that first penalty. I was at the front of the park end and it was just a wave of noise. That was closely followed by goslings goal.

The loudest I have seen or heard it was when the winner went in against Wimbledon in 94. And z cars before villareal. O
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

November 23, 2012, 04:47:06 AM
Reply #22

nomorechang

RIP
When Tricky Trev scored the 3rd against Bayern. That has never been even close to being repeated
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 23, 2012, 05:57:25 AM
Reply #23

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Ferguson v united,
Carsley v the shite (my first derby win!!)
fiorentina arteta goal
gosling v the shite wow
I have to return some videotapes.

November 23, 2012, 06:05:56 AM
Reply #24

The Analog Kid

I know it may not seem loud to some but, when Andy Johnson banged that 90th minute winner in against Arsenal in the hail- not only was it loud but it warmed up the whole of a frozen crowd.

November 23, 2012, 06:10:52 AM
Reply #25

blaggerblue

When inchy scored against Southampton in the semi...and that was at Highbury!!

November 23, 2012, 06:51:53 AM
Reply #26

Shogun

Administrator
I know it may not seem loud to some but, when Andy Johnson banged that 90th minute winner in against Arsenal in the hail- not only was it loud but it warmed up the whole of a frozen crowd.

Surprised that hadn't been said yet, totally amazing moment. Aa said before Fiorentina was unbelievable and I can't remember much of Villarreal.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 23, 2012, 02:47:09 PM
Reply #27

action_panzer

November 23, 2012, 03:52:10 PM
Reply #28

Bally

Administrator
Saha's Goal For Everton against Chelsea in the FA Cup Final from the Everton Supporters End

Still makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.

Fucking hell haven't seen you for a while , pienaar car pics from when he went if I remember correctly.
It's the roll I way

November 23, 2012, 03:55:05 PM
Reply #29

Derek

Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku