November 19, 2017, 08:29:51 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Arsenal  (Read 24812 times)

November 27, 2012, 01:34:04 AM
Reply #45

Fellainis Hairdresser

just might make him realise he needs to put a shift in when he doesn't score, because for me he doesn't do that at the moment!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

November 27, 2012, 02:08:20 AM
Reply #46

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
just might make him realise he needs to put a shift in when he doesn't score, because for me he doesn't do that at the moment!

He does put a shift in

November 27, 2012, 02:11:42 AM
Reply #47

Fellainis Hairdresser

He does put a shift in

hardly, eveytime there was a loose ball in the box saturday he was nowhere to be seen

November 27, 2012, 02:27:17 PM
Reply #48

Macca77

We all know that Arsenal are no where near as good nowadays but i can keep us keeping a clean sheet in this one, tough game to call very tough, but will Fellaini and hopefully Mirallas back in we should have enough to beat them. We have to start winning our home games if we seriously want to challenge for that 4th spot, 3-1

November 27, 2012, 08:46:19 PM
Reply #49

blueski

Will be interesting to see if Oviedo continues to start, definitely would be harsh to drop him after that performance.
Nil Satis

November 27, 2012, 08:47:38 PM
Reply #50

Toddacelli

Will be interesting to see if Oviedo continues to start, definitely would be harsh to drop him after that performance.

True dat.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 27, 2012, 09:59:39 PM
Reply #51

Shogun

Administrator
Moyes says similar starting XI as the weekend, refused to give any injury updates

http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/home/8002
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 27, 2012, 10:43:23 PM
Reply #52

Fellainis Hairdresser

i would bring fellaini in for pienaar and also hibbert for heitinga, do not want to see jags at right back again!

November 27, 2012, 10:48:05 PM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd drop Naismith before pienaar

Sent from my cell.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 27, 2012, 10:59:33 PM
Reply #54

Fellainis Hairdresser

naismith offers more of a goal threat and gets into decent position into the box and hasn't done much wrong, pienaars been shite for the past couple of weeks now

November 27, 2012, 11:00:57 PM
Reply #55

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Naismith has been shite most of the time he plays. Far worse than pienaar.

Sent from my cell.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 27, 2012, 11:06:02 PM
Reply #56

Fellainis Hairdresser

entitled to your opinion but he has 3 goals in his last 5 so he has a bit of form

November 27, 2012, 11:07:08 PM
Reply #57

Shogun

Administrator
Can't even remember the last time Pienaar had a shot.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 27, 2012, 11:17:05 PM
Reply #58

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can't remember the last time Naismith could run properly and not give the ball away all the time. Pienaar is out of form but he's a class above.

Sent from my cell.
- Walt Disney

November 27, 2012, 11:31:14 PM
Reply #59

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
With Blarg there