November 21, 2017, 04:52:29 AM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 23448 times)

November 29, 2012, 07:14:29 AM
Read 23448 times

Shogun

Administrator
Got a feeling we are going to win this, last team to win there was us anyway weren't it?

1-0 to the blues (probably blacks that day actually)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 29, 2012, 02:12:25 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would love Mirallas back for this one.

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin  Oviedo

Mirallas Gibson Osman Pienaar
                   Fellaini
                   Jelavic

Obv Baines as well would be a dream scenario, but hopefully B-Ry will do the biz. Moyes could go with Heitinga in the middle and Distin at left back though, good thing about that is that we will have a ready made scapegoat!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 29, 2012, 02:16:59 PM
Reply #2

McMoyes

Theres no chance we'll get anything here.
"Who is that shaven headed man with a lovely voice? It's Annie Lennox."

November 29, 2012, 02:22:50 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Well City arent playing that well, and we are a bit of a bogey team of theirs. Our last win there was in December as well if I remember correctly, and we were in much worse form at the time...so you never know
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 29, 2012, 02:57:52 PM
Reply #4

Fellainis Hairdresser

We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

November 29, 2012, 03:49:23 PM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
4-2 us. We bound to score plenty soon. They have a shaky defence and Fellaini will want to dominate Kompany. Jelavic will bury some half chance and  Jags will score too.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 29, 2012, 04:05:15 PM
Reply #6

Fellainis Hairdresser

if we score 4 at their place, i will eat my hat and then i will eat yours
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

November 29, 2012, 05:08:42 PM
Reply #7

blob

really not looking forward to this one.

rearguard action. narrow defeat.

November 29, 2012, 05:59:32 PM
Reply #8

American Evertonian

Well City arent playing that well, and we are a bit of a bogey team of theirs. Our last win there was in December as well if I remember correctly, and we were in much worse form at the time...so you never know

We are one of their bogey teams. That had me thinking though....It seems to me we are a bogey team to a few squads. Sunderland specifically comes to mind.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

November 29, 2012, 07:08:03 PM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

You've probably said the same thing everytime we've played there.

3-1 to us

November 29, 2012, 07:10:52 PM
Reply #10

april

We're all assuming that with Baines out Oviedo will fill in, and I think he'd a smashing player. But don't be surprised if Moyes plays Distin at LB with Jags and Heitinga in the middle. I know JH hasn't been playing well but DM likes to accomodate his main players, even if it means some playing out of position.
Toffeegirls Rule.

November 29, 2012, 07:18:18 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
if we score 4 at their place, i will eat my hat and then i will eat yours

Scored 4 at OT last season.

I think we'll be lucky to get a draw there this time. I feel our bogeyness is about to be picked.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 29, 2012, 07:39:26 PM
Reply #12

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I really dont know what to think here, My heart says 1 0 to us, my head says 2 0 to them

Simply simply lovely

November 29, 2012, 07:41:17 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Actually, I think they beat us 2-0 there last season. So they've broken our bogeyness.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 29, 2012, 08:35:41 PM
Reply #14

The Golden Vision

Howard

Hibbert           Jagielka      Heitinga      Distin

Mirallas (pass) Osman        Gibson       Oviedo

Fellaini

(to) Jelavic

2-1 to city

Good display by the blues but city edge through in the end. Everton slip down to 8th with just one win in 9 but after this game we will become really strong again and march back into top 4 in January.