November 19, 2017, 01:07:03 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 23417 times)

November 29, 2012, 08:42:46 PM
Reply #15

steve81

3-1 city i cant see us getting any points

November 29, 2012, 10:41:34 PM
Reply #16

cantoffee

2-2 Draw.

Will be hard, if we get Mirallas back I could see us winning though.

November 29, 2012, 10:51:29 PM
Reply #17

evertonarntwe

same as last year, defend well for most of the game, then they finally break us and score, expect us to create next to nothing, unless mirallas is back
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

November 29, 2012, 10:59:03 PM
Reply #18

Zoolander

I expect us to dominate parts of the game to be honest but overall a fairly even match resulting in a draw......again. 2-2
I just hope that if we do start having to get defensive in the second that we stick a couple if bodies up to hold the ball up. Drives me insane when we sit back too much and invite our then inevitable demise.

November 30, 2012, 01:17:23 AM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Have no idea on this one, depends who we have available and which Everton and City turns up

November 30, 2012, 01:58:27 AM
Reply #20

Toddacelli

I really dont know what to think here, My heart says 1 0 to us, my head says 2 0 to them

I'm feeling the same Jimmy, lad. Just hope we've got enough heart to rule our heads on the day!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 30, 2012, 03:39:45 AM
Reply #21

Gary Iceman

Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

November 30, 2012, 04:09:26 AM
Reply #22

edbootle

The only positive is that Barkley will once again get splinters. He must like that bench.
:cheers:

November 30, 2012, 04:36:35 AM
Reply #23

evertonarntwe

1-0 fellaini, were everton we'll beat who we want EFC EFC EFC EFC EFC EFC EFC despise them horrible manc twats aswell
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

November 30, 2012, 05:26:12 AM
Reply #24

arteta4spain

Was watching ssn earlier today and they said Mirallas was training but Baines obv absent so gutted Baines is out but a big possibility that Mirallas will be fit!!!

November 30, 2012, 05:30:06 AM
Reply #25

Thornton_19

City undefeated, not losing at home. Everton playing well not finishing off teams, quick start going off the boil.

Only one winner here folks and that is us.

They hate playing us, we will beat them, it won't be pretty but it will be efficient.

November 30, 2012, 12:56:45 PM
Reply #26

christiffa25

No result would suprise me here... Could be anything either way IMO.

Been looking at this game as a loss everytime I go through fixtures so anything else I will class as a bonus and hopefully if we can get something can be classed as a point or two pulled back that we have lost in previous weeks.

November 30, 2012, 02:25:51 PM
Reply #27

nomorechang

RIP
We always seem to confuse Mancini when we play Citteh, he never knows how to play us and I can see us scoring early, getting another in the 2nd half when they try too hard to get one back then they'll get a late one which will have us panicking in the last 5-10 minutes
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

November 30, 2012, 02:48:16 PM
Reply #28

Bally

Administrator
I really can't see beyond a defeat here , but my prediction league predicts 2-2 because I'll never predict defeat for us.

sent from the assassins guild
It's the roll I way

November 30, 2012, 04:51:44 PM
Reply #29

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

2-2 draw Fellaini and Pienaar, me mate Marty Mac told me!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”