October 15, 2019, 04:01:10 AM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 37088 times)

December 01, 2012, 09:52:10 PM
Reply #150

Bally

Administrator
I thought dzeko had hold of fellaini TBH and he dragged his arm as he fell , we will never know

sent from the assassins guild
It's the roll I way

December 01, 2012, 09:52:21 PM
Reply #151

American Evertonian

is so frustrating at the moment nothing seems to be going for us

Typically that is the adversity we thrive on.
Are we there yet?

December 01, 2012, 09:53:06 PM
Reply #152

Shogun

Administrator
had that been the other way round, we wouldn't have gotten a penalty.

December 01, 2012, 09:54:48 PM
Reply #153

Bluenose 91

It's probably a penalty, but that sort of thing happens about 15 times a game.

For it to go against us, and Fellaini in particular who is often the victim of this sort of thing, is really frustrating.

December 01, 2012, 09:55:23 PM
Reply #154

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking typical that the one time you see one of those given that it's against us.

We're well in this game though, let's hope we keep our act together after half time for a change.

December 01, 2012, 09:55:29 PM
Reply #155

Thom

Administrator
Ironic that pundits say that referees have to give penalties for shirt pulling in the box, and that City get given one exactly like that after going behind. You'll see that happening 7/8 times in each area at corners this weekend and I'll bet the only penalty given will be that one.

Same old from us. Playing reasonably well but unable to play the final pass with accuracy and/or creativity. I hope we don't come back out with the mentality that we have for the last few weeks. Keep playing like we have been doing and we should get the three points as, penalty aside, they've done nothing to test Howard.

December 01, 2012, 09:57:26 PM
Reply #156

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone got new boots for Jelavic?  Never seen a player slip over so much! 

December 01, 2012, 09:58:28 PM
Reply #157

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Ironic that pundits say that referees have to give penalties for shirt pulling in the box, and that City get given one exactly like that after going behind. You'll see that happening 7/8 times in each area at corners this weekend and I'll bet the only penalty given will be that one.

Same old from us. Playing reasonably well but unable to play the final pass with accuracy and/or creativity. I hope we don't come back out with the mentality that we have for the last few weeks. Keep playing like we have been doing and we should get the three points as, penalty aside, they've done nothing to test Howard.

Apart from the saves he's had to make  lolol

December 01, 2012, 09:59:31 PM
Reply #158

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar should be moved out to the right and Oviedo on the left. That Naismith really is a poor footballer

I agree. I think naismith has had plenty of opportunity to establish himself, but Oviedo looks a much better player.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 01, 2012, 10:03:25 PM
Reply #159

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I hope we don't try and hold on for the point. Maicon is terrible and Baines and Pienaar will get plenty of joy down that side.

It really is good to have Gibson back on The team.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 01, 2012, 10:03:28 PM
Reply #160

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar and Baines together is worth more than the benefit we'd get from moving Pienaar to the right IMO. The only right footed player who could go there would be Osman with Hitz moving to the middle or perhaps if you felt like taking a chance...Barkley.

I don't think we have many options at all.

December 01, 2012, 10:06:09 PM
Reply #161

Everton Mint

is so frustrating at the moment nothing seems to be going for us

Had no luck all season except the last min of the derby. We deserve loads of pens ourselves.

December 01, 2012, 10:08:52 PM
Reply #162

Amata

Standing off them now and letting them come a us, we all know what happens when we do that.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

December 01, 2012, 10:09:37 PM
Reply #163

MmmblueBernard

Naismith is beyond shit.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 01, 2012, 10:09:54 PM
Reply #164

American Evertonian

Are we there yet?