October 23, 2019, 02:17:26 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 37457 times)

November 30, 2012, 02:25:51 PM
Read 37457 times

nomorechang

RIP
We always seem to confuse Mancini when we play Citteh, he never knows how to play us and I can see us scoring early, getting another in the 2nd half when they try too hard to get one back then they'll get a late one which will have us panicking in the last 5-10 minutes
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 01, 2012, 11:09:15 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
we've just played the current champions away from home who have been unbeaten there for nearly 2 years and they got an equaliser from a dodgy pen..... and we're disappointed ! .. We haven't even hit this seasons purple patch yet ... Just look how far we've come in 12 months. We will get a run of wins and if injuries don't cripple us then we're capable of top 3 ...never mind 4th
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 01, 2012, 11:25:53 PM
Reply #2

nomorechang

RIP
This Everton side is not a top 3 side, I don't think it's a top 4 side. We'd be lucky to be in touching distance of 4th come the season's end.

I beg to differ ... we haven't faced a team this season who I would consider to be better than us, we've had our share of bad luck and drew games we should have walked away with but there isn't a team in this division whom I'm not confident we should beat. I haven't had that much confidence in us for 25 years
Alan Ball