October 22, 2019, 09:31:38 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 37393 times)

December 01, 2012, 09:46:00 PM
Read 37393 times

dunkster

great tactics score and then park the bus..........brilliant
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 01, 2012, 09:51:36 PM
Reply #1

dunkster

You are a cock, they pressed them how did the team park the bus? No sense at all.

fuck me harsh comment....you dont think we sat back deeper and deeper within minutes of scoring?? fucking twat!!
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 01, 2012, 10:17:04 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

December 01, 2012, 10:31:53 PM
Reply #3

dunkster

naismith = dog shit
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

December 01, 2012, 10:57:44 PM
Reply #4

dunkster

take a draw at that place...on reflection could have won. soft penalty by a diving bastard. In my opinion the only time i was dissapointed was after we scored we sat back and let them into the game when we had been totally dominating them.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

December 02, 2012, 12:37:13 AM
Reply #5

dunkster

What we sorely miss is pace. none of our midfield or strike force have any.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]