September 17, 2019, 11:24:40 AM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 35881 times)

November 29, 2012, 02:12:25 PM
Read 35881 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Would love Mirallas back for this one.

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Distin  Oviedo

Mirallas Gibson Osman Pienaar
                   Fellaini
                   Jelavic

Obv Baines as well would be a dream scenario, but hopefully B-Ry will do the biz. Moyes could go with Heitinga in the middle and Distin at left back though, good thing about that is that we will have a ready made scapegoat!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 29, 2012, 02:22:50 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Theres no chance we'll get anything here.

Well City arent playing that well, and we are a bit of a bogey team of theirs. Our last win there was in December as well if I remember correctly, and we were in much worse form at the time...so you never know
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 01, 2012, 07:52:45 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
we usually do the all blue thing away at Man City. Our 2-0 win there in 2009/2010 being the exception when we wore that black and pink effort

perhaps it would be a good luck omen to go back to black, Amy Winehouse style. Phresh

December 01, 2012, 08:09:32 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
unchanged from weds. not liking the look of our bench.lets hope we dont need them

December 02, 2012, 03:57:38 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
im still confident of a successful 2nd half to the season. Gibson back in the side is massive (didnt see the game today as was in  work but seems to be getting rave reviews). Mirallas back in the side will also be a big boost when it happens. A good loan signing in Jan could really inspire us, I wont mention who I would like it to be but its the obvious one!

December 02, 2012, 04:04:03 AM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Riquelme?

I'll take any of:Riquelme, Donovan, Straq, Drenthe or Fernandes!