November 22, 2017, 09:46:11 AM

Author Topic: Hiya ; I'm LCAB ...  (Read 18492 times)

December 02, 2012, 09:56:28 PM
Reply #60

Tinga

An Youre a Comedian ... Who TF knew ???

Know what Smart Arse ??? im guesin that , just for Charity say  Me & You put our relative Qualifications on the table an IM CONFIDENT of victory .. But we will NEVER KNOW unless we actually have a bet . With witnesses an that , eh ???

Shobgite

:eh:

December 02, 2012, 09:58:03 PM
Reply #61

SexyBlue

Lmfao!! just going to make a cuppa hahaha haven't been on here for ages,  glad I came on now need a bit of a laugh. Maybe I shouldn't of gone to college for English I might of understood him then. WTF!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

December 02, 2012, 10:09:38 PM
Reply #62

The Analog Kid

Jesus so someone comes on and talks differently and they are retarded?? Fucking hell.

Sent via carrier pigeon

It's not a matter of coming on to a forum and talking"differently", as you put it James, he was doing ok until he got a bit arsey with everyone, then it just went on from there.

You know this site is more than accommodating to 99% of folk who sign up. But there is a minority.

December 02, 2012, 10:14:53 PM
Reply #63

Bally

Administrator
can see this going in the Burrens
It's the roll I way

December 02, 2012, 10:27:26 PM
Reply #64

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's not a matter of coming on to a forum and talking"differently", as you put it James, he was doing ok until he got a bit arsey with everyone, then it just went on from there.

You know this site is more than accommodating to 99% of folk who sign up. But there is a minority.

Yes but at the same time people gave him shite and he retaliated.  i know the site is accomodating and maybe had this thread not started things would be different but as an op its only an hello and its spiralled ridiculously

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

December 02, 2012, 10:30:53 PM
Reply #65

Bily No Pace

Yes but at the same time people gave him shite and he retaliated.  i know the site is accomodating and maybe had this thread not started things would be different but as an op its only an hello and its spiralled ridiculously

Sent via carrier pigeon

You messing? He's obviously a cunt of the highest order, nobody gave him shite just a bit of gentle banter.
Bily No Pace has no signature

December 02, 2012, 10:32:43 PM
Reply #66

The Analog Kid

Sent via carrier pigeon

Indeed mate. I was only joking meself, I think he took things the wrong way.

December 02, 2012, 10:33:54 PM
Reply #67

Ross

Sent via carrier pigeon

To be fair he seems to have gone downhill quite quickly after saying hello.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 02, 2012, 10:36:05 PM
Reply #68

Ross

Indeed mate. I was only joking meself, I think he took things the wrong way.

Seems the sensitive type does our soul
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 02, 2012, 10:36:47 PM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair he seems to have gone downhill quite quickly after saying hello.

it was obviously his intention so he could go on twitter and try and fight bally, i dont understand it really, seems like mental behaviour.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 02, 2012, 10:38:45 PM
Reply #70

Gash

Global Moderator
The fact he made reference twice in his first few posts about haters and people having a pop is probably a pretty good indication of what obviously follows him on the internet. I think the thread has headed exactly how he thought and wanted it to go.

December 02, 2012, 10:39:23 PM
Reply #71

Bally

Administrator
it was obviously his intention so he could go on twitter and try and fight bally, i dont understand it really, seems like mental behaviour.

I was only playing too, he went off big time on twitter though ah well eh .
It's the roll I way

December 02, 2012, 10:43:24 PM
Reply #72

The Analog Kid

Pity really, cos there was a Stella with his name on it at the Spurs game.   ;)

December 02, 2012, 10:49:32 PM
Reply #73

Tinga

Sent via carrier pigeon

David The Toff' ‏@lcabbabeh
@ballyefc See you BELLEND ??? Ill be on Pk End Corner at 2.30 .. YOU WONT THO You little DCKHEAD . To clarify .NO THEY BROUGHT IT TO ME DIV

Indeed.  lolol

December 02, 2012, 10:50:00 PM
Reply #74

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
You messing? He's obviously a cunt of the highest order, nobody gave him shite just a bit of gentle banter.

Well he has jibbed it anyway. A shame for you bnp as he is very pro kenwright and would have backed you up to the hilt. He has some knowledge of what's going on at efc maybe not as much as si sorry shorty but knowledge all the same. Ah well a brief cameo

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely