November 18, 2017, 08:56:55 AM

Author Topic: Fellaini is the best midfielder  (Read 8478 times)

December 27, 2009, 06:40:30 PM
Reply #45

Always a Toffeeman

I think moyes himself couldnt think of him playing that well in centre mid, the way he came out and said cahill and fell couldnt play together, but he has been a rock
 #formerly efc for life

deCoubertin

December 27, 2009, 10:44:58 PM
Reply #46

cantoffee

The one thing I will agree with mgp on is that he does switch off occasionally, or more precisely he get's caught ball watching sometimes. However that's something that will be cut out of his game with experience and I think he's going to get better and better over the next couple years. By the time we're done paying for him he'll easily be worth the 15m pounds.

December 27, 2009, 10:55:09 PM
Reply #47

Endless, Nameless

The one thing I will agree with mgp on is that he does switch off occasionally, or more precisely he get's caught ball watching sometimes. However that's something that will be cut out of his game with experience and I think he's going to get better and better over the next couple years. By the time we're done paying for him he'll easily be worth the 15m pounds.

???

Do we still owe money on him!?   :-\
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 27, 2009, 10:58:59 PM
Reply #48

cantoffee

???

Do we still owe money on him!?   :-\

3m a year for 5 years, that's why he cost 15m and probably not 10 or 12

December 27, 2009, 11:30:02 PM
Reply #49

Derek

It's the nature of football for most teams bar a few of the mega rich. Nothing too worry about, I'd think.

Anyway. He's been excellent. His celebration yesterday said it all. Quality player, hopefully he just gets better.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 28, 2009, 12:19:00 AM
Reply #50

Endless, Nameless

This is news to me... Oh well.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 28, 2009, 12:20:40 AM
Reply #51

Fynci

The celebration showed his feelings for the club, and that speaks lots to me. For the past 7-8 games he has been one of the best performers in the team, and on more than a few occasions he has won EVERYTHING in the air. His pass ratio for the most part has been outstanding, and so yes, I can see why Moyes would single him out for praise.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

December 28, 2009, 12:34:48 AM
Reply #52

Chazman

I've been impressed with him lately.He seems to be keeping his arms down a lot more as well.I will be honest,I was one of the doubters but all credit to the lad he has kept going.I just hope Moyes keeps him in this position now and stops moving him around.Allow him to build on this.
"I fuckin love this club"