Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2009-10

Stoke City v Everton

(1/44) > >>

blueblood1988:
Nothing to lose, everything to gain. Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack!

Looks like Johnny's out for the season he must be having his annual feast of meat and sex again don't disturb him he'll be back in august.

Howard

Hibbert          Jagielka               Distin           Baines                    Subs: Turner, Yobo, Senderos, Rodwell, Bilyaletinov, Osman, Saha

Neville               Arteta       

Anichebe                                                      Pienaar

Cahill

The Yak

Stoke City    2-3     Everton

Fuller                     Pienaar
Huth                      Yakubu
                             Cahill

Gash:
As above. Same as today, but Victor in for Billy.

Endless, Nameless:

--- Quote from: Gash on April 26, 2010, 05:16:26 AM ---As above. Same as today, but Victor in for Billy.

--- End quote ---

We could do with Johnny as well.

But Vic's physicality is a must against Stoke. Bily would get trampled.

Bob Sacamano:
Pulis is gona tear them a new arsehole after that today. Im not really feeling this one.

Endless, Nameless:

--- Quote from: craigeverton1878 on April 26, 2010, 05:19:46 AM ---Pulis is gona tear them a new arsehole after that today. Im not really feeling this one.

--- End quote ---

To be fair I think Everton's problem is that we match the tempo of the team we're playing. We either raise our game, or lower it. Fulham were playing like it was an exhibition match, so we did too. I'm not justifying it either, I'm just saying that that's what I think.

I think we'll probably draw against Stoke, in a close encounter. We won't be as relaxed though, as Stoke won't give us that kind of time on the ball, and they'll rough us up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version