What will be the result?

Win
10 (26.3%)
Draw
19 (50%)
Lose
9 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 24186 times)

December 28, 2012, 08:29:26 AM
Reply #15

blueski

With the team we're likely to put out there this is going to be a real difficult fixture, a point will be a quite decent result if it can be managed. Our tactics may have to go a bit backwards to earn it though
Nil Satis

December 28, 2012, 01:13:31 PM
Reply #16

Heisenberg

I think this one is all up to moyes. If we sit back and let them play across the midfield we could end up conceding 2 or 3. But if we get in their faces it could be easily the other way round. Key to this game is to utilise Baines and Pienaar and not give them too much respect.  I predict 2-0 chelsea

December 28, 2012, 01:29:59 PM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
since when?

Edit: has not scored in his last 7 against us and 5 of those were with Liverpool

I am sure he scored a brace 3 seasons ago for Liverpool at Goodison. Hardly played much against us since. Jags has been good against him but I always remember him scoring against us.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 28, 2012, 04:38:01 PM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I am sure he scored a brace 3 seasons ago for Liverpool at Goodison. Hardly played much against us since. Jags has been good against him but I always remember him scoring against us.

he scored the only goal in the anfield meeting in 07/08 and both goals in their 2-0 goodison win in 08/09. But they are his only goals against us I think. so thats about 3 in 10 against us. Still have to be wary as he still has goals in him
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 28, 2012, 05:29:07 PM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wish we were playing Villa instead.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 28, 2012, 05:48:24 PM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Jags always has torres in his pocket

December 28, 2012, 07:13:10 PM
Reply #21

Macca77

Very confident about this, players will be up for it, Chelsea arnt good as people think, stop Mata playing and you stop them

3-1 us and third place in the prem (after spurs draw at Sunderland :thumbsup:)

December 28, 2012, 08:02:00 PM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Very confident about this, players will be up for it, Chelsea arnt good as people think, stop Mata playing and you stop them

I would love you to be right, though I'd take 2-0 and have the clean sheet :)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 28, 2012, 08:59:45 PM
Reply #23

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

stopping mata is easier said than done

December 28, 2012, 09:01:10 PM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator

Neil Jones ‏@neiljonesecho

Moyes said Seamus Coleman has "a chance" of facing Chelsea. Darron Gibson to be assessed. Kevin Mirallas won't play.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 28, 2012, 11:40:42 PM
Reply #25

dunkster

Going to this one so no doubt will be a sucking big pillar in front of me and heavy defeat. Lol
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 29, 2012, 12:32:57 AM
Reply #26

Thornton_19

Neil Jones ‏@neiljonesecho

Moyes said Seamus Coleman has "a chance" of facing Chelsea. Darron Gibson to be assessed. Kevin Mirallas won't play.

Good news about Coleman, we looked so narrow against Wigan is physically hurt.

December 29, 2012, 05:42:52 AM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
Warning that a wild fat Spanish waiter appears half way through this video of John Obi Mikel talking about us and Anichebe http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/home/8145
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 29, 2012, 09:45:40 PM
Reply #28

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
With Spurs winning, we really have to get a positive result here now. Hopefully WBA and Arsenal will lose.

Let's see if we have the mental strength to take advantage.
- Walt Disney

December 30, 2012, 12:34:04 AM
Reply #29

Always a Toffeeman

a lad on twitter who has been pretty spot on this last while with line ups says nevilles out.
team to be
howard
jags heitinga distin baines
naismith osman hitz pienaar
anichebe jelavic

just passing on hope that isnt the team
 #formerly efc for life