November 25, 2017, 01:43:40 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 263063 times)

December 31, 2012, 07:16:33 PM
Read 263063 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Back by popular demand, although this one won't be nearly as busy as the Summer one.

I'll update whenever I can.

I'll carry over the results from the Summer window to determine the winner for the season ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: The sources named in here are by no means oracles of Everton related information, just people whose information in the past has been deemed as reliable by others. Things posted in this thread are by no means 100% fact until they happen and no-one should take it as fact. Also worth noting that deals can fall through and change at any point, this doesn't make the original information untrue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NSNO ITK PREMIER LEAGUE 2012/13

1st.   Fourth Official     (5pts)  (5 Correct - 0 Incorrect)
2nd.  Shorty                (3pts)  (3 Correct - 0 Incorrect)
3rd.    THT + LCAB     (2pts)  (2 Correct - 0 Incorrect)
4th.  John Merro         (2pts)  (4 Correct - 2 Incorrect)

Fourth Official (@FourthOfficial_)
- Says there's interest in Lescott (no more than that at the moment though)
- Advanced talks over a permanent deal for Vadis Odjidja Ofoe. Hitz may leave if it comes off.
- City will allow Lescott out on loan if they bring in another CB, player prefers Everton over Villa.

John Merro (@johnmerro1)

LCAB and THT (@lcabbabeh) (@theholytrinity8)
- Everton lost interest in Forren when they saw he couldn't run, price also too high.

Shorty

CORRECT CALLS
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 07:52:14 PM by Verminator »
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 31, 2012, 07:26:34 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Nice one verms

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2012, 07:34:39 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 31, 2012, 07:36:04 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fourth official said that Vellios and Duffy would both be going out on loan and they didn't
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 31, 2012, 07:36:41 PM
Reply #4

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Worth noting any information that includes the words 'might', 'maybe', 'could' or 'i think' will not be counted as wrong if they don't come to fruition, only things stated as certanties will be counted as incorrect calls.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 31, 2012, 07:44:29 PM
Reply #5

Amata

Everton FC‏@EvertonITK (27 Dec)
Lescott should be confirmed on Wednesday  - not long to go to prove if this is bulls*it
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

December 31, 2012, 07:46:04 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Worth noting any information that includes the words 'might', 'maybe', 'could' or 'i think' will not be counted as wrong if they don't come to fruition, only things stated as certanties will be counted as incorrect calls.

Ok fair enough.  Good that you are clamping down on idiotic comments like mine! :thumbsup:

May I suggest to the mods that anything regarding transfer rumours has to be in this thread.  Anyone who starts a new thread in January on an individual player we are linked with gets banned for life
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 31, 2012, 07:56:50 PM
Reply #7

Fellainis Hairdresser

Lescott should be confirmed on Wednesday  - not long to go to prove if this is bulls*it

why do people even write things like that, never going to be true is it
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

December 31, 2012, 07:58:46 PM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
why do people even write things like that, never going to be true is it

He rows like fuck as well when anyone tells him its bollocks

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2012, 08:02:59 PM
Reply #9

Ross

Wow!!! up and running quicker than a 14 year old lad waiting for the 10 minutes free view on the babe station
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 31, 2012, 08:06:35 PM
Reply #10

Amata

Wow!!! up and running quicker than a 14 year old lad waiting for the 10 minutes free view on the babe station

I was waiting for this thread as I didnt want to put it anywhere else and his name is EVERTONITK so he should know what going on at Goodison  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:06:48 PM by Amata »

December 31, 2012, 08:22:05 PM
Reply #11

Ross

I was waiting for this thread as I didnt want to put it anywhere else and his name is EVERTONITK so he should know what going on at Goodison  ;)

I was referring to the twitter ITK stuff, not your good self posting it. I'm glad you had the patience and didn't start a thread I think this is the perfect solution to all this supposed ITK stuff. I my opinion no one should be allowed to start a new thread at any time of the season with "an ITK own twitter says...", unless they have a mobile gastro eatery in the southwest Lancashire area
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 31, 2012, 08:29:08 PM
Reply #12

Amata

Yay!  Twitter!

You know its your favourite thread  :). The amount of people on there who know more than Moyes would sell out Goodison

December 31, 2012, 10:36:25 PM
Reply #13

Shogun

Administrator
did the infamous gammon Saga start in the summer thread of this?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 31, 2012, 11:55:02 PM
Reply #14

Outworlder47

Not exactly ITK, but:

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet

@xTomH At present, Charlie Austin is 6/4 to join Everton in January, the shortest odds of any player to Everton: http://sky.me/WWly1v

(@xTomH asked what players might be worth a punt to bet on joining Everton.)