October 26, 2020, 01:42:16 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 356830 times)

January 04, 2013, 03:00:04 PM
Reply #120

Gary Iceman

Bookies have Everton 5/4 to sign Burnley goal-machine Charlie Austin.

Lyon are keen to take Magaye Gueye from Everton with a £3million bid.

PSG have confirmed Striker Guillaume Hoarau is 'in talks with another club' following him expressing his desire to leave France for the Premier League. Again Bookies have Everton as favourites to sign him.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

January 04, 2013, 03:17:01 PM
Reply #121

dunkster

One things for sure...we won't sign them all.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 04, 2013, 03:20:05 PM
Reply #122

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If we got 3m for gueye that would rank as amazing business

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 04, 2013, 03:28:23 PM
Reply #123

Fellainis Hairdresser

we won't sign anyone until the 31st anyway
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 04, 2013, 03:32:24 PM
Reply #124

Fellainis Hairdresser

If we got 3m for gueye that would rank as amazing business

Sent via carrier pigeon

i got 4.7 on football manager

January 04, 2013, 03:36:20 PM
Reply #125

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

January 04, 2013, 03:40:53 PM
Reply #126

christiffa25

Be amazed if we got 3M for guaye. I would think about 1M tops maybe with some add-ons.

January 04, 2013, 03:42:31 PM
Reply #127

marky v

I think Distin is a fantastic defender but if it's true theres offers of £1.5m on the table from Sunderland/QPR then to have a replacement in Forren for approx £3m then its a great deal, we need to keep rotating the age down with senior players also i could imagine a vast reduction in wage (possibly quality too) i know most (all) would prefer Heitinga out the door first

January 04, 2013, 03:59:31 PM
Reply #128

Ross

Without me trawling through has anyone picked up a rumour that Baines to Chelsea is a done deal for end of the season? Supposedly come from Rooney's agent.

I cant see it but noticed he only has 2 years left on his contract and would have thought he would be signing soon if he is staying. My fingers and toes are crossed he goes nowhere.

Baines signed a contract extension last season same time as Fellaini
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 04, 2013, 03:59:42 PM
Reply #129

Gash

Global Moderator
Any sign of e4e? Spurs mate of mine is bugging the shit out of me claiming they've a pre-contract agreement with Holtby. I know its not Everton related but e4e knows his spurs stuff

I don't think he's posted since he got it completely wrong about Moyes going to Spurs?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:00:00 PM by Gash »

January 04, 2013, 04:02:41 PM
Reply #130

christiffa25

I think Distin is a fantastic defender but if it's true theres offers of £1.5m on the table from Sunderland/QPR then to have a replacement in Forren for approx £3m then its a great deal, we need to keep rotating the age down with senior players also i could imagine a vast reduction in wage (possibly quality too) i know most (all) would prefer Heitinga out the door first

Terrible shout IMO. The ONLY way I would let Distin go is if we replaced him with lescott. Forren is completely unproven and would struggle in PL initially even if he ended up a very good player. Not saying dont get forren but for me you'd have forren and Duffy as the young back ups, then 2 snr CB's jags and either Distin or lescott

January 04, 2013, 04:09:35 PM
Reply #131

Ross

Terrible shout IMO. The ONLY way I would let Distin go is if we replaced him with lescott. Forren is completely unproven and would struggle in PL initially even if he ended up a very good player. Not saying dont get forren but for me you'd have forren and Duffy as the young back ups, then 2 snr CB's jags and either Distin or lescott

Regardless of the fact we couldn't turn down £1.5m for a player with only 6 months of his contract left, I doubt there's any truth in it.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 04, 2013, 04:24:45 PM
Reply #132

christiffa25

Regardless of the fact we couldn't turn down £1.5m for a player with only 6 months of his contract left, I doubt there's any truth in it.

Yeah I kinda ignored the 1.5M bit as its a unrealistic figure. If he was to be sold it would be akin to Saha where we'd receive next to nothing given his age and contract situation. In which case why would we in anyway want to get rid of Distin other than saving on wages if a better replacement was available (lescott).

January 04, 2013, 04:38:09 PM
Reply #133

MmmblueBernard

We must keep Distan. He is so damn handsome.

Sent from Überwald via the clacks
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 04, 2013, 05:42:05 PM
Reply #134

Fellainis Hairdresser

Villa rumoured to be making a move for lescott aswell