November 18, 2017, 02:36:08 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 262309 times)

January 01, 2013, 12:06:18 AM
Reply #15

evertonjoe

Not exactly ITK, but:

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet

@xTomH At present, Charlie Austin is 6/4 to join Everton in January, the shortest odds of any player to Everton: http://sky.me/WWly1v

(@xTomH asked what players might be worth a punt to bet on joining Everton.)

Cue loves the beak comments.

R.A.P Music

January 01, 2013, 12:36:34 AM
Reply #16

Zoolander

did the infamous gammon Saga start in the summer thread of this?
I believe so, yes.
Hopefully the bacon thread has got it out of our system this time though!

For the record I've heard nothing ITK

January 01, 2013, 12:37:30 AM
Reply #17

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I believe so, yes.
Hopefully the bacon thread has got it out of our system this time though!

For the record I've heard nothing ITK

Although your gammon knowledge is impressive

January 01, 2013, 01:04:54 AM
Reply #18

gemine69

Wow!!! up and running quicker than a 14 year old lad waiting for the 10 minutes free view on the babe station

Ahh, great days!
Don't think, feel.  It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.  Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the Heavenly Glory - Bruce Lee

January 01, 2013, 01:26:38 AM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not exactly ITK, but:

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet

@xTomH At present, Charlie Austin is 6/4 to join Everton in January, the shortest odds of any player to Everton: http://sky.me/WWly1v

(@xTomH asked what players might be worth a punt to bet on joining Everton.)

Charlie by name.............

January 01, 2013, 03:42:45 AM
Reply #20

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Seeing.as Mancini has said there will be no outgoings due to injuries I think we can rule out t
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 01, 2013, 03:04:25 PM
Reply #21

marky v

Seeing.as Mancini has said there will be no outgoings due to injuries I think we can rule out t

Gamesmanship so he can have funds to spend, he wants to buy you can tell at every press conference he does, he's now complaining about his squad size (the biggest in the league), he just wants assurances if he lets anyone go he can buy a replacement.

January 01, 2013, 04:40:11 PM
Reply #22

christiffa25

Gamesmanship so he can have funds to spend, he wants to buy you can tell at every press conference he does, he's now complaining about his squad size (the biggest in the league), he just wants assurances if he lets anyone go he can buy a replacement.

Agree with this. Lescott deal will all come down to what city do. With toure off to AFCON's and mica Richards out for another month or so they will keep lescott right up until end of January. If they have signed a replacement then we may just have a chance.

January 01, 2013, 04:51:46 PM
Reply #23

whirlwind82

Agree with this. Lescott deal will all come down to what city do. With toure off to AFCON's and mica Richards out for another month or so they will keep lescott right up until end of January. If they have signed a replacement then we may just have a chance.

Isnt Jack Rodwell a natural CB  :snigger:

January 01, 2013, 05:24:13 PM
Reply #24

WiltshireBlue

January 01, 2013, 06:59:50 PM
Reply #25

Trowel

THT on (reported Liverpool target) Kevin Gameiro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Gameiro):

Tom Williams ‏@tomwfootball
Gameiro: "I was lucky enough to score some goals in first half of season. Hopefully that'll help me scrounge a bit more playing time."

THT ‏@TheHolyTrinity8
@tomwfootball ..Tom he's been an Everton target since the summer. EFC have watched him quite a few times. Don't see him leaving Paris though
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 01, 2013, 08:34:00 PM
Reply #26

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
@indykaila An Independent journo (read: unemployed or not real) has just shouted Scot Sinclair on loan with wages not being a problem

January 02, 2013, 12:11:58 AM
Reply #27

Bacarelle

@indykaila An Independent journo (read: unemployed or not real) has just shouted Scot Sinclair on loan with wages not being a problem

For what it is worth:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4720396/Man-City-flop-Scott-Sinclair-joins-Moyes-Everton-loan-wishlist.html
The elephant is a pretty bird
It flits from bough to bough
It makes its nest in a rhubarb tree
And whistles like a cow

January 02, 2013, 02:45:04 AM
Reply #28

Fern

THT on (reported Liverpool target) Kevin Gameiro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Gameiro):

Liverpool are after Gamiero too, apparently.

January 02, 2013, 03:47:58 PM
Reply #29

christiffa25

I don't think Liverpool are now. Think it was him or sturidge. With that looking as good as complete don't think they will be after him now.

Funny how they keep complaining about spending no money ect ect...
And yet sturidge will be another 12M they have spent... On top of the 15M joe Allen, 10M borini.

Around 30M just there on players hardly noticeable. Give moyes 30M and we would of have been comftabaly in the top 3 now!!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 03:53:01 PM by christiffa25 »