October 21, 2020, 10:55:58 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 356481 times)

January 04, 2013, 10:09:56 PM
Reply #165

Fellainis Hairdresser

Tottenham Hotspur‏@SpursOfficial

We're delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Lewis Holtby to join the Club in July from Schalke, subject to medical #COYS

Retweeted by Phil McNulty
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 04, 2013, 10:10:21 PM
Reply #166

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yup looks like it.  Says a lot about him really.

I think it says that he likes Chinese food, and frankly there's not a great deal of it in France.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

January 04, 2013, 10:17:55 PM
Reply #167

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

We're delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Lewis Holtby to join the Club in July from Schalke, subject to medical #COYS

never mind eh
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 04, 2013, 10:24:08 PM
Reply #168

cantoffee

Fuckers.

January 04, 2013, 10:30:12 PM
Reply #169

MmmblueBernard

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 04, 2013, 10:30:26 PM
Reply #170

djws1788

correct me if I'm wrong, but is there no way schalke can still sell him so they don't lose him for nothing?

January 04, 2013, 10:32:34 PM
Reply #171

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
correct me if I'm wrong, but is there no way schalke can still sell him so they don't lose him for nothing?

Not now no

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 04, 2013, 10:39:52 PM
Reply #172

Haile GAZrselassie

Winning trophies??

And cold hard cash.

He wont be coming back here that's for sure. Someone else will offer him more cash than what we would or could.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

January 04, 2013, 11:06:03 PM
Reply #173

matty1878

Fuckers.

why? more money more prospects more ambition. im talking about daniel levy.
row u seat 167 park end

January 04, 2013, 11:43:43 PM
Reply #174

Azz

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_

Man City are happy to let Joleon Lescott go out on loan, providing they can get another CB in, player prefers move to Everton over Villa

Interesting. 

Heitinga out, Lescott and Forren in?

January 04, 2013, 11:44:32 PM
Reply #175

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Interesting. 

Heitinga out, Lescott and Forren in?

He went on to say forren  depends on distin

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 04, 2013, 11:46:39 PM
Reply #176

Outworlder47

Man City are happy to let Joleon Lescott go out on loan, providing they can get another CB in, player prefers move to Everton over Villa

January 04, 2013, 11:53:46 PM
Reply #177

cantoffee

Happy to have him back, even if it is only a loan deal.

Shocked that Mancini will let him go, their second best defender for sure behind Kompany.

January 05, 2013, 12:03:04 AM
Reply #178

Bally

Administrator

Heitinga swap deal do it now

Sent from under the floorboards of Arnold Bros ( est 1905)
It's the roll I way

January 05, 2013, 12:09:21 AM
Reply #179

Cozzie

I'd like to see us genuinely flog Heitinga, We should be able to get around £5M or so for him.

Forren in on a permanent and Lescott on loan would be good business, Lescott should have no trouble slotting straight back in along side jags, allowing us to bring Forren in in bits and pieces to get him his experience.

Distin will probably retire at the end of the season, as will probably neville. We are gonna be really short at the back at the end of the season so 1 out and 2 in would be good business.

This is ofcourse what I would LIKE to see happen. It probably wont, but being realistic I'd like to see us get rid of Heitinga, dont think he is arsed anymore and we should try and get money for him while we still can.

Also if we could I'd like to see us invest in Jack Butland too.