October 17, 2019, 08:24:37 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331583 times)

January 06, 2013, 06:17:22 PM
Reply #270

EFCdanger

Danger!

January 06, 2013, 06:22:39 PM
Reply #271

matty1878

were linked with a zillion players we have no money for these players.
its always hear say (usually) we will end up with a couple of loans/ poss someone we havent heard of
row u seat 167 park end

January 06, 2013, 06:32:01 PM
Reply #272

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes and Elstone have both said that there is a small kitty (basically enough for a couple of loan fees).

So unless someone is leaving the club you can discount anything that would cost above a million or so up front.

January 06, 2013, 06:37:38 PM
Reply #273

Alanvideo

were linked with a zillion players we have no money for these players.
its always hear say (usually) we will end up with a couple of loans/ poss someone we havent heard of
..............I think the Charles N'Zogbia thread could be making a comeback. lolol
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 06, 2013, 07:03:41 PM
Reply #274

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes and Elstone have both said that there is a small kitty (basically enough for a couple of loan fees).

So unless someone is leaving the club you can discount anything that would cost above a million or so up front.

Probably true but if we did have a load of money it would somewhat compromise our position in negotiations to announce that wouldn't it?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 06, 2013, 07:05:11 PM
Reply #275

matty1878

Probably true but if we did have a load of money it would somewhat compromise our position in negotiations to announce that wouldn't it?

but we know we havent were would " money appear from" ? we know we sell to buy
row u seat 167 park end

January 06, 2013, 07:19:21 PM
Reply #276

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be well into Pedro Leon or odemwingie!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 06, 2013, 07:22:07 PM
Reply #277

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
but we know we havent were would " money appear from" ? we know we sell to buy

Perhaps he got the advance on the TV money he allegedly asked for?

The only thing we do know for sure is that we know nothing about what's happening behind the scenes.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 06, 2013, 07:23:52 PM
Reply #278

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Plus there is nothing to say that we can't bring a player in with a view to someone going (i.e Johnny)

January 06, 2013, 07:32:47 PM
Reply #279

Trowel

The only thing we do know for sure is that we know nothing about what's happening behind the scenes.
You should modify the thread title to include this.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 06, 2013, 07:33:56 PM
Reply #280

Ross

Plus there is nothing to say that we can't bring a player in with a view to someone going (i.e Johnny)

If we bought someone in before we sold Heitinga can't you imagine the shout's of "where's the Johnny money gone BILL!!!!!" after the window closes
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 06, 2013, 09:10:36 PM
Reply #281

Haile GAZrselassie

Perhaps he got the advance on the TV money he allegedly asked for?

You sound like Donald Rumsfeld.  :D

"There are known knowns, in that there are things we know, then there are known unkowns in that there are things we know we dont know, then there are unkown unkowns in that there are things we dont know we know"
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

January 06, 2013, 09:13:10 PM
Reply #282

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If we bought someone in before we sold Heitinga can't you imagine the shout's of "where's the Johnny money gone BILL!!!!!" after the window closes

Well they can all fuck off

January 06, 2013, 10:32:59 PM
Reply #283

Amata

Fourth Official‏@FourthOfficial_

Looks like the Forren news is hitting the papers… #efc
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

January 06, 2013, 10:39:05 PM
Reply #284

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So Moyes has been promised an advance on the T.V money?

If we do finish 4th add the T.V money to the champions league money and were rolling in it.

Long live Kenwright
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown