October 15, 2019, 05:01:42 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331378 times)

January 07, 2013, 02:34:14 PM
Reply #315

MmmblueBernard

Have we ever had a Mexican player? I remember we was linked with a Mexican defender this time last year, but can't actually remember any playing for us.

We were heavily linked with Efrain Juarez before he went to Celtic a few years ago. I think he's a winger.

Sent from Überwald via the clacks
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2013, 03:14:05 PM
Reply #316

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We were heavily linked with Efrain Juarez before he went to Celtic a few years ago. I think he's a winger.

Sent from Überwald via the clacks

Right Back / Defensive Mid
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 07, 2013, 03:46:35 PM
Reply #317

MmmblueBernard

Right Back / Defensive Mid

Ok, maybe I was thinking of Pablo Barerra as we were also linked with him around same time.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2013, 03:55:56 PM
Reply #318

Azz

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_

John Heitinga not playing tonight therefore not getting cup tied, double bonus for the blues

Hopefully some one is paying something silly for him.  Read as £10m!  lolol

January 07, 2013, 03:59:58 PM
Reply #319

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 07, 2013, 05:03:07 PM
Reply #320

marky v

don't see the reason heitinga withdrawn to save him being cup tied

January 07, 2013, 05:13:57 PM
Reply #321

The Analog Kid

don't see the reason heitinga withdrawn to save him being cup tied

'Cos the Ram's transferring hom to Luton Town, who made it to the 4th round on Saturday.

January 07, 2013, 05:37:34 PM
Reply #322

Heisenberg

If jonny goes it won't be to an english club. He doesn't suit it that's why it hasn't worked for him not because he's shit. I think he would excell in spain or holland

January 07, 2013, 05:42:22 PM
Reply #323

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
See I would have that if he hadn't been really good for a long spell last season.  He clearly is capable of playing to a high standard in the prem he just isn't playing to that standard now!

Sent from Lancre, in Nanny Ogg's singing, "The hedgehog can't be buggered at all."

January 07, 2013, 06:02:27 PM
Reply #324

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:40:37 PM by Jimmywhack »
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2013, 06:23:37 PM
Reply #325

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If jonny goes it won't be to an english club. He doesn't suit it that's why it hasn't worked for him not because he's shit. I think he would excell in spain or holland

Funny cos he was a failiure in Spain

January 07, 2013, 06:24:22 PM
Reply #326

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
A lot of talk of him going back to ajax on Facebook

Sent via carrier pigeon

My word mate, stop it, thats even worse than your twitter shouts

January 07, 2013, 06:34:50 PM
Reply #327

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
My word mate, stop it, thats even worse than your twitter shouts

At no point am i saying this is going to happen or i believe this or that i am merely stating what an everton page on fb are saying. Is this not the thread that we are trying to keep all these silly rumours?

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2013, 06:39:28 PM
Reply #328

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
At no point am i saying this is going to happen or i believe this or that i am merely stating what an everton page on fb are saying. Is this not the thread that we are trying to keep all these silly rumours?

Sent via carrier pigeon

Facebook tho seriously?

Its the ITK thread where people post stuff from the likes of fourth official and shit, not fucking facebook.

I think the fact that you're posting about it makes me think that you actually beleive all the shit you see on facebook and twitter. Come on lad you're better than that.

January 07, 2013, 06:47:59 PM
Reply #329

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Ok, I thought the thread was to show the rumours that where going around and ween out and show which people were believable and which ones where just full of crap. I posted that one as I dunno who has FB and as noone else had thought it was a new one. I dont believe its true as its mainly based on a blag dutch account tweeting Heitinga saying welcome home.

I do have faith in a couple of people on twitter and you would never see me put what they say in here or on this site as a whole as you just get ridiculed
Simply simply lovely