October 21, 2019, 10:34:23 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331861 times)

January 08, 2013, 11:53:15 PM
Reply #405

cantoffee

I'm not a Parker fan but he would be ok in our side. Don't think that we want him though but he has good energy levels and would work well with our pressing game.

Although as was said he isn't exactly the most technically gifted player.

January 09, 2013, 12:01:14 AM
Reply #406

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Parker would do the job we need him to, and pretty well I think.  Bet he's on massive wages and Levy would demand about £12mil for him though which he is not worth

For years he has seemed to play really well against us!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 09, 2013, 12:02:26 AM
Reply #407

Ridge

If you speak to the fans of the teams Parker has played for, they will tell you how good he is. In a similar way to how not many neutrals will appreciate what Gibson does for us.

For me, I'd certainly take him over Hitz and I think he would offer us a lot more stability in the middle. But with his wages, I would expect someone else to show more interest and money than we would anyway.

Have to imagine Udoh was told something about Reading buying a Nigerian associated with Everton and got the wrong end of the stick. Very amusing.

January 09, 2013, 12:03:46 AM
Reply #408

whichonespink

parker would be a good signing for us

January 09, 2013, 12:09:59 AM
Reply #409

Alanvideo

He's a glorified Phil Neville, runs round giving away free kicks and cant pass a fucking ball
................you are obviously a football expert. :eh:  Parker is a skilful ,hard working player and can give or take  a good challenge. Typical Moyes player and most fans would love him here. Unlikely we could afford him unless Fellaini goes.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 09, 2013, 12:10:34 AM
Reply #410

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If you speak to the fans of the teams Parker has played for, they will tell you how good he is. In a similar way to how not many neutrals will appreciate what Gibson does for us.

For me, I'd certainly take him over Hitz and I think he would offer us a lot more stability in the middle. But with his wages, I would expect someone else to show more interest and money than we would anyway.

Have to imagine Udoh was told something about Reading buying a Nigerian associated with Everton and got the wrong end of the stick. Very amusing.

Im a fan of England and I can tell you he's an abomination of a footballer
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 09, 2013, 12:20:21 AM
Reply #411

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
How much did akpan go for? Did we sell him to Crawley? Did we have a sell on clause like juktwiecz?

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 09, 2013, 12:24:19 AM
Reply #412

ilikebrunettes

Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

January 09, 2013, 12:43:42 AM
Reply #413

whichonespink

better midfielder than philip neville

January 09, 2013, 12:44:56 AM
Reply #414

ilikebrunettes

Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

January 09, 2013, 01:03:40 AM
Reply #415

Heisenberg

Its not worth the arguments lads, not a chance on earth spurs would sell to a rival for anything below 10mil

January 09, 2013, 01:13:49 AM
Reply #416

Ridge

Im' not going to argue with people who's only weapon is contradiction, it would be unsporting.  :whistle:

January 09, 2013, 01:14:29 AM
Reply #417

buededw1

January 09, 2013, 01:20:48 AM
Reply #418

MmmblueBernard

Scott Parker is a moyes signing through and through. A talented workhorse. And injury prone.

The shouts of him being shit etc are from the idiot crew. Ignore them.

Sent from ‹berwald via the clacks
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 09, 2013, 01:23:46 AM
Reply #419

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I used to rate Parker but after watching him last season and in the Euro's my opinion changed.

He's a bad footballer, but because he throws his body on the line the british media have proclaimed him as a great midfielder
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown