October 20, 2019, 12:44:11 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331748 times)

January 09, 2013, 01:29:16 AM
Reply #420

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I used to rate Parker but after watching him last season and in the Euro's my opinion changed.

He's a bad footballer, but because he throws his body on the line the british media have proclaimed him as a great midfielder

He's not international class, players like him and Gareth Barry at centre mid is part of the reason that England are shit

but with the attacking talent in front of him, the job for him and Gibson would be to stop other teams playing and to allow Pienaar, Mirallas, Fellaini Baines, Coleman etc to attack, which doesn't need the most talented of player to do, more of a well disciplined workhorse job which I think Parker could do
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 09, 2013, 01:29:23 AM
Reply #421

Optimistic Blue

I used to rate Parker but after watching him last season and in the Euro's my opinion changed.

He's a bad footballer, but because he throws his body on the line the british media have proclaimed him as a great midfielder

Precisely, another case of Spurs buying a player purely on the back of ill educated media hype
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 09, 2013, 01:31:24 AM
Reply #422

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's not international class, players like him and Gareth Barry at centre mid is part of the reason that England are shit

but with the attacking talent in front of him, the job for him and Gibson would be to stop other teams playing and to allow Pienaar, Mirallas, Fellaini Baines, Coleman etc to attack, which doesn't need the most talented of player to do, more of a well disciplined workhorse job which I think Parker could do

Didnt even read your post, I was mesmerized by that sig
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 09, 2013, 01:33:02 AM
Reply #423

ilikebrunettes

lol are you having a joke!!!

ive never seen Neville running into a hurricane trying to track people running off him.

parker is wank. really crap
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

January 09, 2013, 01:33:45 AM
Reply #424

School of Science

Good player but as a midfielder at 32 his best days are behind him,we need to lower the age of our team.Any news on that Vadis guy?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 09, 2013, 01:38:43 AM
Reply #425

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine a Scott Parker/Phil Neville midfield.

January 09, 2013, 01:40:40 AM
Reply #426

MmmblueBernard

ive never seen Neville running into a hurricane trying to track people running off him.

parker is wank. really crap

He does have a funny upright running style. Like a thunderbird puppet.

He's not wank though. Far from it. If he had played for arsenal he'd be shit hot. You're so predictable with who you hate. Your irrationality follows the same patterns all the time.

Sent from Überwald via the clacks
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 09, 2013, 01:42:47 AM
Reply #427

ilikebrunettes

He does have a funny upright running style. Like a thunderbird puppet.

He's not wank though. Far from it. If he had played for arsenal he'd be shit hot. You're so predictable with who you hate. Your irrationality follows the same patterns all the time.

whats that got to do with it? no, thats you and your 'perceived' view of my love for Arsenal thinking that.

He's a limited footballer who has only played for 1 top club and was chased out for being a bit shit
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

January 09, 2013, 02:09:34 AM
Reply #428

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Parker's limited, if we didn't already have Gibson I would say ok, we don't need a poorer, older just as injury prone version of him.

January 09, 2013, 02:12:21 AM
Reply #429

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Parker's limited, if we didn't already have Gibson I would say ok, we don't need a poorer, older just as injury prone version of him.

Gibson is actually a good footballer tho, Ive never seen Parker pick a pass the way Gibson can
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 02:32:06 AM by TheRam »

January 09, 2013, 02:31:26 AM
Reply #430

ally2

Scott Parker is a moyes signing through and through. A talented workhorse. And injury prone.

The shouts of him being shit etc are from the idiot crew. Ignore them.

He is shit

January 09, 2013, 02:49:30 AM
Reply #431

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
I quite like Parker as a player -don't think he is for us though. Definitely our type of player when we were at the lower end of the table - not now though.
(Zoolander)

January 09, 2013, 02:50:48 AM
Reply #432

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I quite like Parker as a player -don't think he is for us though. Definitely our type of player when we were at the lower end of the table - not now though.

Ten years ago when he had the chance would have been made up to sign him

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 09, 2013, 02:51:14 AM
Reply #433

MmmblueBernard

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 09, 2013, 02:54:45 AM
Reply #434

buededw1

Anyone who thinks phil nev is better than parker is A) an older gentleman in a mid life crisis and likes his highlights b) knows nothing about football c) a div d) a wind up merchant