November 12, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 297760 times)

January 03, 2013, 10:12:53 PM
Reply #90

Fellainis Hairdresser

forren will be going to fulham if it is a permanent deal, we have no money remember!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 03, 2013, 10:15:39 PM
Reply #91

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I know sorry, I mean he hasn't said 'might be' he's said will be. so if he gets it right it will go on his score and vice versa.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 03, 2013, 10:25:22 PM
Reply #92

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I know sorry, I mean he hasn't said 'might be' he's said will be. so if he gets it right it will go on his score and vice versa.

Tbh we should scrap him as all he does is trawl the net for everton stories

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 03, 2013, 10:45:37 PM
Reply #93

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I cant belive he's classed as ITK, all he does its quote other people, I could do that

January 03, 2013, 10:49:51 PM
Reply #94

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair to Merro I don't think he claims to be ITK. Does get excited sometimes though like when he jumped all over some random fella saying the Pienaar deal was complete when it wasn't. 

Also his shoddy research on the career of Lewis Holtby made me doubt him!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 03, 2013, 10:51:53 PM
Reply #95

Ridge

I cant belive he's classed as ITK, all he does its quote other people, I could do that

We should create a different section for you, him and ILB, to see who can guess the most correct stories before they happen.

I think that would be excellent.

January 03, 2013, 10:56:41 PM
Reply #96

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair to Merro I don't think he claims to be ITK. Does get excited sometimes though like when he jumped all over some random fella saying the Pienaar deal was complete when it wasn't. 

Also his shoddy research on the career of Lewis Holtby made me doubt him!

Correct he just seems like an exciteable blue

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 03, 2013, 11:10:41 PM
Reply #97

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Magaye gueye to Lyon for 3m on twitter.
I would personally piggy back him there if that were true..... If only

#Everton Update: Nothing on #Hoarau yet but Magaye #Gueye could well be off to #Lyon. Price quoted at around 3m. #EFC #OL

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 03, 2013, 11:17:51 PM
Reply #98

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like we wont be making a Forren investment, but will we get any foreign investment?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 03, 2013, 11:18:05 PM
Reply #99

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
according to reports Club Brugge player Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe is expected to sign for Everton #EFC

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 03, 2013, 11:26:47 PM
Reply #100

School of Science

according to reports Club Brugge player Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe is expected to sign for Everton #EFC

Sent via carrier pigeon

Reports from where your carrier pidgeon :),tbh out of all the rumours,this is the one I want to be true.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 03, 2013, 11:32:53 PM
Reply #101

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I so wanted Gueye to work out. Feel for the lad but the Prem seems  too fast for him. Nice profit though if true.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 03, 2013, 11:36:05 PM
Reply #102

Trowel

Can we try to include the tweeter in any quoted tweets, for Verms sake like :)
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 03, 2013, 11:50:55 PM
Reply #103

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Ah yes... Footy somet will check back now.... @footballfooty

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 04, 2013, 12:40:18 AM
Reply #104

Danny

I so wanted Gueye to work out. Feel for the lad but the Prem seems  too fast for him. Nice profit though if true.

He seems like one of those players that will get linked with another prem club in a few years after lighting up the french league and we'll all be thinking "Why didn't we give him a chance" even though he's been poor more often than not when he's played.