December 06, 2019, 11:19:52 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 334526 times)

December 31, 2012, 07:36:04 PM
Read 334526 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fourth official said that Vellios and Duffy would both be going out on loan and they didn't
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 31, 2012, 07:46:04 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Worth noting any information that includes the words 'might', 'maybe', 'could' or 'i think' will not be counted as wrong if they don't come to fruition, only things stated as certanties will be counted as incorrect calls.

Ok fair enough.  Good that you are clamping down on idiotic comments like mine! :thumbsup:

May I suggest to the mods that anything regarding transfer rumours has to be in this thread.  Anyone who starts a new thread in January on an individual player we are linked with gets banned for life
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 03, 2013, 10:49:51 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair to Merro I don't think he claims to be ITK. Does get excited sometimes though like when he jumped all over some random fella saying the Pienaar deal was complete when it wasn't. 

Also his shoddy research on the career of Lewis Holtby made me doubt him!

January 03, 2013, 11:17:51 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like we wont be making a Forren investment, but will we get any foreign investment?

January 05, 2013, 03:07:29 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Distin is in better condition than anyone else in our squad. He will be playing past 40

January 06, 2013, 11:17:41 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Is forren a defender? If so we won't bother with lescott surely?

yes he is a defender. Lescott or his agent said yesterday that hes not leaving Man City.

January 07, 2013, 09:19:23 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I dont think its all shite, Ive never said that.

I'll stop moaning then

Facebook tho?

you can pull birds through facebook, why wouldnt u be able to get a legit transfer rumour through it?!

Heitinga out to Ajax for 3mil, Forren in and Vadis on loan is what I'm filtering out of the rumours that I believe

January 07, 2013, 09:41:19 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Gueye out and replaced with a different attacking option would seem to make sense. He has failed to make the grade when given a chance and barely been used at all this season

January 09, 2013, 12:01:14 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Parker would do the job we need him to, and pretty well I think.  Bet he's on massive wages and Levy would demand about 12mil for him though which he is not worth

For years he has seemed to play really well against us!

January 09, 2013, 01:29:16 AM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I used to rate Parker but after watching him last season and in the Euro's my opinion changed.

He's a bad footballer, but because he throws his body on the line the british media have proclaimed him as a great midfielder

He's not international class, players like him and Gareth Barry at centre mid is part of the reason that England are shit

but with the attacking talent in front of him, the job for him and Gibson would be to stop other teams playing and to allow Pienaar, Mirallas, Fellaini Baines, Coleman etc to attack, which doesn't need the most talented of player to do, more of a well disciplined workhorse job which I think Parker could do

January 09, 2013, 02:21:38 PM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Carrick is twice the player

possibly the most over rated player in the league. The suggestion in the summer (not from yourself) that England would have won the Euros with him in the squad is laughable

Pirlo is 100 times the player Carrick is, which would make your opinion on Parker very low indeed if you agree!

January 09, 2013, 09:03:38 PM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

January 10, 2013, 12:08:02 PM
Reply #12

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Are United bringing any strikers in?

If they are prepared to loan him out again then my guess is that he doesn't have a future with them

January 10, 2013, 05:21:22 PM
Reply #13

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
McCarthy would be a good signing - he's a very different player to Fellaini though.

I think we wouldn't try and replace Fellaini with a like for like player as there isn't one out there.I'd imagine 3 or 4 players will be brought in to strengthen other areas

Quite like the look of McCarthy, Moyes seems to be a big admirer of him

January 14, 2013, 11:24:51 PM
Reply #14

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
i think forwards and central midfield is more pressing for us

Yeah I agree with this. Also good defenders tend to be easier to find than good attackers, Id sooner wait til the summer and sign a different defender then and us go for an attacking player now as Jela is out of form and Mirallas looks like he will be retiring this season due to his legs falling off