October 22, 2019, 03:30:44 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331920 times)

December 31, 2012, 08:02:59 PM
Read 331920 times

Ross

Everton FC‏@EvertonITK (27 Dec)
Lescott should be confirmed on Wednesday  - not long to go to prove if this is bulls*it

Wow!!! up and running quicker than a 14 year old lad waiting for the 10 minutes free view on the babe station
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 31, 2012, 08:22:05 PM
Reply #1

Ross

I was waiting for this thread as I didnt want to put it anywhere else and his name is EVERTONITK so he should know what going on at Goodison  ;)

I was referring to the twitter ITK stuff, not your good self posting it. I'm glad you had the patience and didn't start a thread I think this is the perfect solution to all this supposed ITK stuff. I my opinion no one should be allowed to start a new thread at any time of the season with "an ITK own twitter says...", unless they have a mobile gastro eatery in the southwest Lancashire area
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 04, 2013, 03:59:31 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Without me trawling through has anyone picked up a rumour that Baines to Chelsea is a done deal for end of the season? Supposedly come from Rooney's agent.

I cant see it but noticed he only has 2 years left on his contract and would have thought he would be signing soon if he is staying. My fingers and toes are crossed he goes nowhere.

Baines signed a contract extension last season same time as Fellaini

January 04, 2013, 04:09:35 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Terrible shout IMO. The ONLY way I would let Distin go is if we replaced him with lescott. Forren is completely unproven and would struggle in PL initially even if he ended up a very good player. Not saying dont get forren but for me you'd have forren and Duffy as the young back ups, then 2 snr CB's jags and either Distin or lescott

Regardless of the fact we couldn't turn down £1.5m for a player with only 6 months of his contract left, I doubt there's any truth in it.

January 06, 2013, 07:33:56 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Plus there is nothing to say that we can't bring a player in with a view to someone going (i.e Johnny)

If we bought someone in before we sold Heitinga can't you imagine the shout's of "where's the Johnny money gone BILL!!!!!" after the window closes

January 10, 2013, 02:32:18 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Welbeck spent most of his playing time out on the left this season for utd so bound to affect his goal tally.

What would utd want for him tho after a loan???

Gota think they would be looking toward 10M which I would not pay that for him!
Or a Fellaini first refusal?

The shite have just spunked £12m on a English forward of similar age but with less experience and productivity. It would be closer to £15m, but it's never going to happen, Fergie has said he will not lose another title on goal difference again so he won't be loaning out one.

January 10, 2013, 03:48:04 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Immense?

He's not even immense for utd who have a much better team than us.

Sent from Überwald via the clacks

Neither was Darren Gibson

January 10, 2013, 11:34:17 PM
Reply #7

Ross

We are waiting for deadline day again, the Chief Exec has the tranfer window confused with ebay

Very good lolol

January 13, 2013, 05:38:41 PM
Reply #8

Ross

I know it sounds unappealing and I'm not very excited about it. But there is something about the Barley loan that seemed a little bit strange.

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that they've got a young rightback that us and Utd and the shite are tracking, I'd rather fantasise it was a sweater for him than it was for Becchio.

January 20, 2013, 10:45:11 PM
Reply #9

Ross

Rooney not starting as he's in talks with us to come in on loan with an option to buy

Rooney's gonna buy us

January 21, 2013, 06:14:14 PM
Reply #10

Ross

im only saying everyone else is thinking been like this for years

No your not, you sound more like a kid who didn't get all his presents off his Santa list

January 23, 2013, 08:26:43 PM
Reply #11

Ross

He's got Spurs written all over him.

To be fair it's a premier league requirement to have at least one tattoo, obviously though he's gone a bit to far

January 29, 2013, 02:29:05 AM
Reply #12

Ross

The site should have a "Slanging Match" thread in General Chat. Therefore this thread can be used appropriately.

Who the fuck asked you

January 29, 2013, 02:37:59 AM
Reply #13

Ross

Fuck you, it was a light hearted comment. I post and read the threads on here, same as you. So fuck off.

That's what mine was supposed to be :shock:

January 29, 2013, 02:46:40 AM
Reply #14

Ross

Ha, sorry mate, regardless of all the good transfer news on ere i ain't in a good mood. Just off to do a night shift.

You could've worded it better!

NSNO members are all menstruating together

I will send you round a large Galaxy bar and a bottle of Sav blanc. I trust you don't want to get of the sofa while you've got your SATC DVD on
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 02:48:01 AM by Samwise »