November 15, 2018, 09:45:57 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 298050 times)

January 27, 2013, 05:03:49 AM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Coutinho has Aquilaini written all over him.

I only saw him properly once on tv that I can remember, it was when he was just coming through and the commentators were gushing over him and another young player whose name escapes me at the moment. he looked pretty good. not a good bases for judgement at all like, but I get the impression that at one point he was highly rated.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 27, 2013, 09:59:53 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It was biabany. French winger who is at Parma. Them 2 destroyed spurs in the cl

shout. I was thinking biabiany but I thought he was a little too old to be coming through at the same time.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 28, 2013, 11:33:43 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I can't believe  what I'm reading. did we strike oil?

January 29, 2013, 01:57:20 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
straightener straightener straightener

January 30, 2013, 06:51:05 AM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
oh man. is it still on the table, yes? just a little snaffoo, a little speed bump, a slight upwards incline, yes?

January 30, 2013, 07:35:08 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

January 31, 2013, 07:55:42 AM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like he one where Neville says Steven and Leighton only pass to each other so they need 2 balls.

Some blag agent on Twitter reckons ofoe and lescott on loan, goes on to say negredo not happening.

January 31, 2013, 10:31:41 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He hasn't tweeted that, don't be a tit

he should be banned for that the fucking biff

January 31, 2013, 11:53:59 PM
Reply #38

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
brought your B game there jimmylerd

February 01, 2013, 03:48:21 AM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sky sports nevs wut.

That taxi gimp has admitted a wind up.

Not uhhh feeling too positive right now brah.