November 18, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 298371 times)

January 30, 2013, 03:10:00 AM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's like the fiscal cliff all over again.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 30, 2013, 05:49:04 PM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Diame is a good option though. Would rather Fer, but only if he is properly fit.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 30, 2013, 05:51:46 PM
Reply #47

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Depends if they go for him or not. Arsenal also wanted Mirallas and Tony Cottee.

January 31, 2013, 05:14:51 PM
Reply #48

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

January 31, 2013, 11:02:48 PM
Reply #49

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Heard a rumour that Bent is on his way right now. Anyway heard this?

January 31, 2013, 11:06:08 PM
Reply #50

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Where ?

I read it on the Everton Philadelphia Facebook group page. I shot over here to see if anyone else had heard it. I've been in class the past 2 hours so have a lot of catching up to do.

Edit: The guy who posted it added a new post regarding it. This Saturday was his reply. The bugger.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:07:07 PM by blargins »

February 01, 2013, 03:26:18 AM
Reply #51

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

February 01, 2013, 04:28:23 AM
Reply #52

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
To save me searching through the shite, did we sign anyone?

February 01, 2013, 04:29:52 AM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks. I didn't have much time to check here.

I had quite a good day actually :)

February 01, 2013, 04:31:33 AM
Reply #54

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
why should you get off lightly. read it :)

I spent an hour on the phone to the IRS and social security. That was torture enough!

February 01, 2013, 06:12:47 AM
Reply #55

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Who got Diame or whatever his name is from West Ham in the end?