October 18, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331634 times)

January 05, 2013, 02:05:46 AM
Read 331634 times

Maestro Haze

It's still early days, and there's only been a couple of 'big' deals so far. I do think we will strengthen, whether that is by loaning or buying players I'm not sure.

Agree, but I would of thought we would of got this Odjidja-Ofoe deal sorted, we need the extra numbers.
Hopefully by the time the Swansea game comes around we'll have something.

January 05, 2013, 03:10:03 AM
Reply #1

Maestro Haze

yeah surely we could have a similar arrangement to that in the summer where we agreed terms so it shoudl be sorted quick if we are interested

It's just annoying more than anything else. I'm not expecting anything special this window, but with the all the messing around we did at the last minute in the summer to get this guy I would of thought it would of been sorted out by now.
There are a load of rumors that it will be sorted out in the next few days, but it probably won't be sorted out until the end of the month.
This is Everton after all.

January 06, 2013, 10:40:57 PM
Reply #2

Maestro Haze

Hopefully this Forren transfer is correct.
There's nothing stopping Heitinga from going if we need the money.

January 07, 2013, 11:25:17 PM
Reply #3

Maestro Haze

@TheBlueUnion
+News just in+ One of our sources has informed us that Heitinga to be sold to make way for permanent deal for Vegard Forren.

January 08, 2013, 12:02:02 AM
Reply #4

Maestro Haze

Not happy with this unless Lescott also joins us. Then this is a good deal.

Lescott won't go out on loan, his agent has said he's happy to fight for his place at Man City.
Anyway if we do get Forren what's the point in getting another CB, Lescott's wages would be an issue as well.