October 18, 2019, 04:10:31 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331632 times)

January 31, 2013, 02:58:31 PM
Reply #15

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 31, 2013, 11:00:37 PM
Reply #16

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

January 31, 2013, 11:56:49 PM
Reply #17

dunkster

Why the fuck we splurging 3 million on a tug boat then? You need pace in the premiership!!
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

February 01, 2013, 12:12:54 AM
Reply #18

dunkster

- exhausted all targets so back to ofoe?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

February 01, 2013, 01:17:49 AM
Reply #19

dunkster

I swear that if come the morning we are told that we were close to signing a big name but ran out of time. . Im gonna rugby tackle a drunk tramp.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

February 01, 2013, 04:57:40 AM
Reply #20

dunkster

Pathetic...don't expect there was even 8 million for us to spend on fer just a big smoke screen pretending we were there to give moyes all the help he needed.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

February 01, 2013, 05:06:19 AM
Reply #21

dunkster

So we needed right back cover for Coleman who's out for 4 weeks and so get a young rookie?!?! .....so davey gonna put pen to paper now as you Pete waiting to see what happened in the transfer market?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

February 01, 2013, 11:54:25 AM
Reply #22

dunkster

Terrible business all round. Gueye and barkley out with the purchase of our fourth right back.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]