October 21, 2019, 05:22:15 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331800 times)

January 07, 2013, 06:53:21 PM
Reply #330

ForzaItalia

Facebook tho seriously?

Its the ITK thread where people post stuff from the likes of fourth official and shit, not fucking facebook.

I think the fact that you're posting about it makes me think that you actually beleive all the shit you see on facebook and twitter. Come on lad you're better than that.

Are you menstrual at the moment? I was under the impression the purpose of this thread was for people to post gossip and rumours they had heard in order to share with others?
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

January 07, 2013, 06:55:35 PM
Reply #331

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Are you menstrual at the moment? I was under the impression the purpose of this thread was for people to post gossip and rumours they had heard in order to share with others?

Facebook tho?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 07, 2013, 06:56:54 PM
Reply #332

MmmblueBernard

To be fair, I think this was mean't to be a thread for ITK rumours only, but, it has become the general transfer discussion thread. Rightly so IMO and most claimed ITKs know FUCKALL2
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2013, 06:57:36 PM
Reply #333

ForzaItalia

January 07, 2013, 06:58:05 PM
Reply #334

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Facebook tho?

I know that it's a poor source but as long as the source is named then it can be taken as you like it.

January 07, 2013, 06:58:59 PM
Reply #335

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Rife rumours that Fellaini is going

Source- RAWK

January 07, 2013, 07:01:18 PM
Reply #336

ForzaItalia

To be fair, I think this was mean't to be a thread for ITK rumours only, but, it has become the general transfer discussion thread. Rightly so IMO and most claimed ITKs know FUCKALL2

Who and what is an ITK? Someone who trawls the internet looking for EFC rumours and stories in order to regurgitate them via twitter?

January 07, 2013, 07:14:07 PM
Reply #337

BrotherEstapol

January 07, 2013, 07:15:44 PM
Reply #338

MmmblueBernard

Who and what is an ITK? Someone who trawls the internet looking for EFC rumours and stories in order to regurgitate them via twitter?

I think someone can claim to be ITK if they have a source of information, usually from the club or a players agent that they get transfer information from.

Peddling someone elses rumours or ITK information does not make you ITK.

NSNO's own ITK 'shorty' has been absent for a while.....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2013, 07:46:21 PM
Reply #339

BrotherEstapol

That's the beauty of pretending to be an ITK.

By their very nature, an ITK can't name their sources, so anyone can pretend to be one and get away with it til that window closes.

Take that Liverpool fan who guessed a transfer right, and was lauded as an ITK. The down-side(for him! :P ) was that even the clubs were fooled, as the player in question's transfer fee got jacked up cause of the "leak"!

January 07, 2013, 07:52:11 PM
Reply #340

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The thread really should be called, post any shite you hear from the internet

January 07, 2013, 08:13:41 PM
Reply #341

cantoffee

Ram, shut up and stop whinging it's getting ridiculous.

You know where it's from, you don't have to believe it.

January 07, 2013, 08:39:44 PM
Reply #342

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The thread really should be called, post any shite you hear from the internet

Well that's pretty much what it is for isn't it?  If any of that "shit" comes true then it can go into a plus column for not being shit.  It's why Fourth Official, Lcab, Shorty etc have some credibility. 

I don't know why you have such a problem with it.  You clearly think it's all shite which is fair enough but then why moan about the shite in a thread that is here so alll the well..shite can be kept in one place?

January 07, 2013, 08:55:24 PM
Reply #343

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Well that's pretty much what it is for isn't it?  If any of that "shit" comes true then it can go into a plus column for not being shit.  It's why Fourth Official, Lcab, Shorty etc have some credibility. 

I don't know why you have such a problem with it.  You clearly think it's all shite which is fair enough but then why moan about the shite in a thread that is here so alll the well..shite can be kept in one place?

I dont think its all shite, Ive never said that.

I'll stop moaning then

Facebook tho?

January 07, 2013, 09:01:48 PM
Reply #344

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I dont think its all shite, Ive never said that.

I'll stop moaning then

Facebook tho?

No more or less valid than anywhere else.