October 19, 2019, 09:56:15 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 331697 times)

January 07, 2013, 09:11:39 PM
Reply #345

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I dont think its all shite, Ive never said that.

I'll stop moaning then

Facebook tho?

Nsno, got, tbu, toffeeweb etc etc all use Facebook

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

January 07, 2013, 09:19:23 PM
Reply #346

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I dont think its all shite, Ive never said that.

I'll stop moaning then

Facebook tho?

you can pull birds through facebook, why wouldnt u be able to get a legit transfer rumour through it?!

Heitinga out to Ajax for 3mil, Forren in and Vadis on loan is what I'm filtering out of the rumours that I believe
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 07, 2013, 09:31:54 PM
Reply #347

ForzaItalia

you can pull birds through facebook, why wouldnt u be able to get a legit transfer rumour through it?!

Heitinga out to Ajax for 3mil, Forren in and Vadis on loan is what I'm filtering out of the rumours that I believe

I'd be happy(ish) with that.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

January 07, 2013, 09:32:01 PM
Reply #348

Outworlder47

Yep. Basically seeing Heitinga and Forren as a wash fee-wise, with a bit of savings on wages. Gueye may be heading back to France as well, which would free up a bit more cash for another attacker (Ben Yedder or the like).

January 07, 2013, 09:41:19 PM
Reply #349

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Gueye out and replaced with a different attacking option would seem to make sense. He has failed to make the grade when given a chance and barely been used at all this season
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 07, 2013, 10:47:53 PM
Reply #350

Zaschrona

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_

As said for a while Everton are mad on Forren, think that will happen sooner rather than later, heard nothing on Pedro Leon for those asking

January 07, 2013, 10:53:18 PM
Reply #351

Cozzie

We should go back in for Henning Lowbar

January 07, 2013, 10:59:00 PM
Reply #352

minty

If jonny goes it won't be to an english club. He doesn't suit it that's why it hasn't worked for him not because he's shit. I think he would excell in spain or holland

He was pretty average in Spain before he came to us though- hence us getting him for 6 mil not 10m+.

January 07, 2013, 10:59:06 PM
Reply #353

The Analog Kid

January 07, 2013, 11:10:53 PM
Reply #354

Azz

Looks as though as soon as Heitinga goes, then Forren and Ojadadijaya Ofoe will be coming in.

January 07, 2013, 11:14:47 PM
Reply #355

steve81

Looks as though as soon as Heitinga goes, then Forren and Ojadadijaya Ofoe will be coming in.
elstone said ofoe money was available from summer so shouldnt have to wait for heitinga to leave for that

January 07, 2013, 11:25:17 PM
Reply #356

Maestro Haze

@TheBlueUnion
+News just in+ One of our sources has informed us that Heitinga to be sold to make way for permanent deal for Vegard Forren.

January 07, 2013, 11:31:25 PM
Reply #357

Trowel

@TheBlueUnion
+News just in+ One of our sources has informed us that Heitinga to be sold to make way for permanent deal for Vegard Forren.

Does anyone want to buy my Heitinga away shirt? Seen more sweat than the real thing....
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 07, 2013, 11:31:41 PM
Reply #358

MmmblueBernard

@TheBlueUnion

Brave shout by TBU?

Sent from Überwald via the clacks
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

January 07, 2013, 11:36:13 PM
Reply #359

wepull

@TheBlueUnion

Not happy with this unless Lescott also joins us. Then this is a good deal.