January 21, 2020, 04:54:13 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread: January Edition (Back With a Vengeance!)  (Read 336741 times)

February 01, 2013, 05:11:40 AM
Reply #3075

ForzaItalia

il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

February 01, 2013, 05:12:05 AM
Reply #3076

Rockafella

If we were going to pay 8 or 9m for Fur then there had to be a Plan B, you string 2 or 3 along, get the irons in the fire and then take your pick.

Obviously it's not the Everton way though, eggs in one basket, if it goes tits up, Bill has saved some cash atleast.

February 01, 2013, 05:12:38 AM
Reply #3077

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Really no point in bringing Barkley back
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 01, 2013, 05:12:48 AM
Reply #3078

Gash

Global Moderator
Everton midfielder Darron Gibson on Twitter: "New song by Odemwingie 'Sign Me Maybe'...'Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe' hahaha class!"

This made my day

lolol

February 01, 2013, 05:13:41 AM
Reply #3079

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I am telling you peeps we signed someone. Just wait a few more hours
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 01, 2013, 05:13:54 AM
Reply #3080

Shogun

Administrator
Finally found the thread where I said Deulofeu wasn't all that.

We will see in a few years where he is at. I'm betting he'll be at a worse club than Everton rather than at Barcelona.

Currently at Watford.

February 01, 2013, 05:14:16 AM
Reply #3081

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Open invitation now for all the bell ends to invade the forum with their shite.....

You can hear them coming. Pardon the pun.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

February 01, 2013, 05:14:49 AM
Reply #3082

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Everton midfielder Darron Gibson on Twitter: "New song by Odemwingie 'Sign Me Maybe'...'Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe' hahaha class!"

This made my day

Ha ha ;D
Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2013, 05:14:58 AM
Reply #3083

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 01, 2013, 05:15:09 AM
Reply #3084

MmmblueBernard

Fuck this, let's all go to a fuck off big ranch, read passages from the Koran and then torch the building after locking the doors.

Isn't it the FBI who do the torching a la wako?

Sent from Überwald via the clacks
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 01, 2013, 05:15:14 AM
Reply #3085

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
what sort of reply is that, we are 5th, with ambition 3rd is easily in our sights never mind 4th,  how far we have fell behind with our expectations, you deserve kenwright and this board

And these things are still attainable, difficult but attainable

Sent from the Ramtops, learning to sweep with Lu Tze

February 01, 2013, 05:15:19 AM
Reply #3086

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2013, 05:15:21 AM
Reply #3087

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
I am telling you peeps we signed someone. Just wait a few more hours
There's a hook and line here somewhere
I'm not biting!
(Zoolander)

February 01, 2013, 05:15:26 AM
Reply #3088

The Analog Kid

NSNO Subscriber
Open invitation now for all the bell ends to invade the forum with their shite.....

Some of them have been here months!

February 01, 2013, 05:15:46 AM
Reply #3089

Rhys

If we were going to pay 8 or 9m for Fur then there had to be a Plan B, you string 2 or 3 along, get the irons in the fire and then take your pick.

Obviously it's not the Everton way though, eggs in one basket, if it goes tits up, Bill has saved some cash atleast.

Its hard though when it fails so late. Fer said the deal was going on from the day of the Southampton game and it took until Tuesday to get it properly moving. We might have had other people we could look at but at this stage clubs would be less reluctant to sell, would think well if we are selling now we are going to raise our prices. Essentially he was the one Moyes wanted, everything was done and a problem came from a scan. Hard to get around that and we left some time to find an alternative but obviously couldnt do anything.

Moyes will always have alternative targets but he isnt going to waste money just spending it on anyone he doesnt really want for the sake of getting someone in. Annoying for us all but that is one of the reasons we have got such good value for most of his signings because he wont just take a punt on someone for the sake of getting a body in.