June 18, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

Author Topic: thanks to sunderland  (Read 1382 times)

December 27, 2009, 01:54:48 AM
Read 1382 times

leelaw

many thanks to sunderland afc for making my nephews day today(and mine ) thanks also to davey and the boys you made a big lads dream come true as well as my nephews, to see him lead the mighty blues out to day was such a great moment one i will treasure forever thanks to niall quinn also a real gent, waiting from some photos from a sunderland guy whos son was mascot too post when i get them A GREAT DAY IF NOT THE THREE POINTS

December 27, 2009, 01:57:28 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Good post mate. Glad you and the little guy had a big day out.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 27, 2009, 04:43:52 AM
Reply #2

MmmBlueRamirez

many thanks to sunderland afc for making my nephews day today(and mine ) thanks also to davey and the boys you made a big lads dream come true as well as my nephews, to see him lead the mighty blues out to day was such a great moment one i will treasure forever thanks to niall quinn also a real gent, waiting from some photos from a sunderland guy whos son was mascot too post when i get them A GREAT DAY IF NOT THE THREE POINTS

a heart warming story for boxing day. Top notch pal!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama