November 24, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Author Topic: thanks to sunderland  (Read 1302 times)

December 27, 2009, 01:54:48 AM
Read 1302 times

leelaw

many thanks to sunderland afc for making my nephews day today(and mine ) thanks also to davey and the boys you made a big lads dream come true as well as my nephews, to see him lead the mighty blues out to day was such a great moment one i will treasure forever thanks to niall quinn also a real gent, waiting from some photos from a sunderland guy whos son was mascot too post when i get them A GREAT DAY IF NOT THE THREE POINTS

deCoubertin

December 27, 2009, 01:57:28 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Good post mate. Glad you and the little guy had a big day out.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 27, 2009, 04:43:52 AM
Reply #2

MmmBlueRamirez

many thanks to sunderland afc for making my nephews day today(and mine ) thanks also to davey and the boys you made a big lads dream come true as well as my nephews, to see him lead the mighty blues out to day was such a great moment one i will treasure forever thanks to niall quinn also a real gent, waiting from some photos from a sunderland guy whos son was mascot too post when i get them A GREAT DAY IF NOT THE THREE POINTS

a heart warming story for boxing day. Top notch pal!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama