November 25, 2017, 03:43:27 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 32744 times)

January 18, 2013, 05:46:30 PM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
apparently adkins has been sacked

On their best run of form?

Simply simply lovely

January 18, 2013, 05:50:49 PM
Reply #31

Alanvideo

Six inches of snow predicted for Southampton area ,possible postponement ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 18, 2013, 06:00:31 PM
Reply #32

New Free Transfer Signing

Mauricio Pochettino brought in. Would fancy out chances more now tbh, imagine the crowd will be on the new guys back straight away, and it'll be even worse if we score early! Also imagine their players will be fuming about it

January 18, 2013, 06:07:55 PM
Reply #33

sharpattack

Ha Ha. I'm a bit ambivalent about this news. On the one hand they are rudderless and the players might give a toss, on the other hand teams usually react well to news like that. Anyway, it might be moot. The game could be called off
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

January 18, 2013, 06:08:02 PM
Reply #34

GrantyBoy78

Mauricio Pochettino brought in. Would fancy out chances more now tbh, imagine the crowd will be on the new guys back straight away, and it'll be even worse if we score early! Also imagine their players will be fuming about it

Yeah, the fans will be fuming too.  Will be one helluva atmosphere. Fell sorry for Atkinson,  they really had turned the corner. Had a bit of a soft spot for Soton but would like them to go down just to spit their stupid board.

January 18, 2013, 06:09:57 PM
Reply #35

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Bizarre news

Simply simply lovely

January 18, 2013, 06:18:09 PM
Reply #36

evertonarntwe

Avbsolutly disgracefull that, what a job he has done there, doing well in the league, good run of form on the back of a great result/comeback. good news for us though, would expect them to be slighty disjointed and the fans to be abit angry
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

January 18, 2013, 06:18:44 PM
Reply #37

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Weird. Has the hallmarks of a decision being made many weeks ago. Why would you risk your own momentum?

January 18, 2013, 06:27:35 PM
Reply #38

blueski

"One Premier League game is also at risk with Southampton reported to have suffered burst pipes to their undersoil heating."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2264434/Football-matches-postponed-snow.html#ixzz2IKUG9Wj5
Nil Satis

January 18, 2013, 06:34:53 PM
Reply #39

The Golden Vision

Maybe called off is a good thing. We have played alot of games recently players like baines, jelavic and osman could do with an extended break. We aren't exactly in blistering form ourselves as the swans game proved. All in all a good chance for moyes to re-group the team and work on some new attacking ideas in training. Mirallas and gibbo will be back in feb so fingers crossed.

January 18, 2013, 06:39:04 PM
Reply #40

whirlwind82

Very Strange one. I guess it leaves that Forren guy in the lurch a little!!

January 18, 2013, 06:46:59 PM
Reply #41

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe called off is a good thing. We have played alot of games recently players like baines, jelavic and osman could do with an extended break. We aren't exactly in blistering form ourselves as the swans game proved. All in all a good chance for moyes to re-group the team and work on some new attacking ideas in training. Mirallas and gibbo will be back in feb so fingers crossed.

We'd won 4 of the previous 6 league games before Swansea so I'd say that we were in reasonable form.

I'd agree though that it would be better to have Gibbo and Mirallas back.

On the other side I wouldn't want to be too many points behind our rivals if they'd won and we hadn't played.

Not that we can do anything about it either way!

January 18, 2013, 06:51:24 PM
Reply #42

Fellainis Hairdresser

i think it will be called off anyway
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

January 18, 2013, 06:52:59 PM
Reply #43

evertonarntwe

would suit southampton more than us, give the manager more time to settle in, id rather play them whilst he's new there myself
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

January 18, 2013, 06:55:39 PM
Reply #44

Gash

Global Moderator
Ideal time to play them after what's happened today.