November 23, 2017, 09:04:30 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 32661 times)

January 18, 2013, 07:00:16 PM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Do Southampton use the same plumbers as us?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

January 18, 2013, 08:44:34 PM
Reply #46

Mozza1987

Can't believe he has been sacked, it's a disgrace! I liked Southampton and thought they would stay up but kinda hope they go down now after the way Adkins has been treated. I hope the game happens as they will be there for the taking after this.

January 18, 2013, 09:23:10 PM
Reply #47

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
They have until Monday to sort it out, be surprised if the games off.  Shame for Adkins, Southampton fans are fuming and rightly so.

January 18, 2013, 10:00:36 PM
Reply #48

Amata

"One Premier League game is also at risk with Southampton reported to have suffered burst pipes to their undersoil heating."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2264434/Football-matches-postponed-snow.html#ixzz2IKUG9Wj5

According to this they dont even have undersoil heating to have burst pipes.  If this is true then they should be made to pay us the £485k appearance fee.

http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/371570
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

January 18, 2013, 10:08:13 PM
Reply #49

Ross

According to this they dont even have undersoil heating to have burst pipes.  If this is true then they should be made to pay us the £485k appearance fee.

http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/371570

I imagine its probably from a water irrigation system for the pitch, if it was a under soil heating system surely they would have had it turned on last night?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 18, 2013, 10:15:13 PM
Reply #50

cantoffee

Would really like this game to go ahead.

I wonder if it's postponed if we'd still get the TV spot.

January 19, 2013, 12:33:02 AM
Reply #51

cantoffee

Could this actually be postponed though? They have three days to figure it out, are they getting more snow over the weekend?

January 19, 2013, 01:30:53 AM
Reply #52

Alanvideo

Could this actually be postponed though? They have three days to figure it out, are they getting more snow over the weekend?
..........snow forecast for Sunday down there , they will have to make a decision Monday morning to stop fans travelling. I mean they always put the fans first don't they  :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 19, 2013, 01:32:47 AM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can/t the give Le Tissier a hair dryer and ask him to keep the pitch warm till Monday?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 19, 2013, 04:07:58 AM
Reply #54

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
How can they be in the PL and not have undersoil heating? Admittedly I have no idea how much installation costs but I'm guessing it'll be less than they have to pay out in compensation for Adkins for one.

January 19, 2013, 04:31:30 AM
Reply #55

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Their stadium is practically brand new. You'd think it had undersoil heating especially as they were a prem team when it opened.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

January 19, 2013, 04:34:37 AM
Reply #56

Major Clanger

Can/t the give Le Tissier a hair dryer and ask him to keep the pitch warm till Monday?

They'd have to give a golf buggy as well unless you only want a very tiny dry patch.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

January 19, 2013, 04:46:00 AM
Reply #57

blueski

How can they be in the PL and not have undersoil heating? Admittedly I have no idea how much installation costs but I'm guessing it'll be less than they have to pay out in compensation for Adkins for one.
think it does but supposedly pipes burst

with regard to Adkins, it seems like the wrong move and more likely to result in a drop in form than an increase, although that stretch where Rickie Lambert wasn't starting games early on seemed ludicrous to me
Nil Satis

January 19, 2013, 04:55:04 AM
Reply #58

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
They'd have to give a golf buggy as well unless you only want a very tiny dry patch.
\And along extension cord too
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 19, 2013, 04:55:40 AM
Reply #59

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Do Southampton use the same plumbers as us?

Plumbers? don't you just shit in a field?