November 17, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 42635 times)

January 22, 2013, 05:03:08 AM
Reply #15

evertonarntwe

He's not a creative player though.

His job is to get on the end of things which is hard to do when the creative players have such poor games.

He should have been found by Jela in the first half with their 1-2 for instance.

No-one is saying he was good just that for people to pick him out as the worst player is scapegoating.

Anwser the question was he poor? yes
was osman pienaar etc poor? yes, and I AND SOME OTHERS have slated them and not just naismith. but he is really really shit ALL the time
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

January 22, 2013, 05:23:28 AM
Reply #16

evertonarntwe

moyes tell him to play them balls, my mate plays for reading and he was telling me how the higher in standard he plays the more of a robot he feels like, if jags plays 30 long balls its because as a centre half he is told too.

Fucking hell how does messi score all them goals with constant long balls pinged to him
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager