November 15, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Author Topic: Southampton vs Everton  (Read 42556 times)

January 22, 2013, 04:51:59 AM
Reply #15

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
yeah it was. that ok with you like? the game passes him by

There were worse performances than his.

January 22, 2013, 04:54:09 AM
Reply #16

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Personally l thought Arsenal could potentially drop points in all 3 games. Spurs l had down for maximum and ourselves, lord knows. Other than getting wooped at OT as per.

Yeah they could do but I can't see Arsenal only getting 3-5 points from those games.

Think it's difficult to win back to back away games in a short space of time for Spurs. Can't see them losing though.

January 22, 2013, 05:01:03 AM
Reply #17

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
disagree totally, as i said earlier osman and jelavc were alot worse and the ball pienaar aswell, but atleast when they were playing shit they were still looking for the ball trying to do things, naismith had a shocker first half and in all serouisness did he touch the ball in the second? he is a coward and i really really dislike him as an everton player

He's not a creative player though.

His job is to get on the end of things which is hard to do when the creative players have such poor games.

He should have been found by Jela in the first half with their 1-2 for instance.

No-one is saying he was good just that for people to pick him out as the worst player is scapegoating.

January 22, 2013, 04:39:40 PM
Reply #18

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
moyes needs felli in midfield as we have been found out with him in a supporting role also what has happened to our crisp passing

With no Gibbo and Seamus out I'd consider dropping Felli back.

With regards to the passing we're in poor form.

If we battle through it then I'd expect to see it back sooner or later.