November 18, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Burnley  (Read 25053 times)

December 27, 2009, 03:54:42 AM
Read 25053 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
With the situation we are currently in, to avoid a real struggle I would call this a must win.

Team;

-------------------------------------Howard------------------------------------------------
Hibbert---------------Heitinga-------------Neill-----------------------Baines-------
Bilyaletdinov--------Osman-------------Fellaini-------------------Pienaar----
--------------------------------------Cahill---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Saha----------------------------------------------

Bench;  Nash  Coleman  Duffy  Neville  Baxter  Vaughan  Yakubu

Score:    Everton 3 - 1 Burnley
--------------Saha(2)--------Nugent
--------------Fellaini------------------
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 27, 2009, 04:37:22 AM
Reply #1

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
we will shit all over them 3 or 4-0.

December 27, 2009, 05:00:25 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
If we get an early goal, the flood gates to open. We will start scoring soon, we playing too well. Hope the boys are up for it and not complacent. Will play Yak with Saha and rest Cahill.
Distin might be fit so we can play Heitinga with Fellaini and Osman to the bench.

Altho, since Osman is back in the team, our passing game has been much better. We have played very well the last 2 games.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 27, 2009, 05:36:34 AM
Reply #3

Gumpinio

I hope to see Neville male a substitute appearance against Burnley, hopefully when we have a 2 goal cushion
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

December 27, 2009, 06:17:00 AM
Reply #4

Endless, Nameless

Hopefully we'll bend them over, smash a good 5 or so goals into their net and leave them scarred for life.
Somehow I don't think it will be as convincing (or homoerotic) as that.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 27, 2009, 07:49:35 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd play

Howard

Coleman Neill Heitinga Baines

Osman Fellaini Neville Pienaar

Cahill

Saha

Sorry, but there is no other option than to play Ossie on the right.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 27, 2009, 01:52:11 PM
Reply #6

huck

Gotta be the end of these draws! 1 or 2 nil.
Le Berry

December 27, 2009, 05:07:43 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Monday is an odd day to be playing football though.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 27, 2009, 05:20:06 PM
Reply #8

Thom

Administrator
I'd like to see Yakubu paired with Saha up front, with Cahill dropped to the bench, but Moyes won't do that. Cahill does the running for both Osman and Fellaini at the moment as neither of those two are that pacy or as determined to chase lost causes. It's obvious, then, that Verm's team is the one that will play.

All that said, I think we'll smash these and win at least 3-0. Saha, Cahill and Pienaar.

December 27, 2009, 05:25:28 PM
Reply #9

kunal32

1-1 Saha for us and Nugent for them

December 27, 2009, 05:29:41 PM
Reply #10

sukulpat

Could we see Neville on pitch this Monday?

December 27, 2009, 05:33:51 PM
Reply #11

Gash

Global Moderator
Who'd have thought Everton V Burnley would become a massive game. Win, and we break this run of draws we are on, and can hopefully push on. Lose and it could be the start of a winter of discontent.

Good to see Neville at Sunderland trying to encourage the players while he was warming up. We need his presence on the pitch.

Scrappy 2-1 win for me.

December 27, 2009, 05:37:30 PM
Reply #12

Haile GAZrselassie

id leave neil out of this one as well personally. ideal game to give duffy some prem experience in a match that actually means something but in which we should have too much up top for the opposition.

neil may be experienced but he's also a fucking horrible lazy fucking toad.

2 up top with yak and saha.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 27, 2009, 06:38:56 PM
Reply #13

Endless, Nameless

id leave neil out of this one as well personally. ideal game to give duffy some prem experience in a match that actually means something but in which we should have too much up top for the opposition.

neil may be experienced but he's also a fucking horrible lazy fucking toad.

2 up top with yak and saha.

I would have agreed, but he had a very good game yesterday. He made 2 clearances of the line which were both going in and he generally played quite well.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 27, 2009, 06:58:30 PM
Reply #14

Haile GAZrselassie

I would have agreed, but he had a very good game yesterday. He made 2 clearances of the line which were both going in and he generally played quite well.

his performances overall are a liability. making those 2 goalline clearances does not convince me he deserves to start when i take into account how he has played and assess his attitude to playing overall.

sames applies to fellaini :P
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!