Result

Bolton Win
5 (8.9%)
Draw
7 (12.5%)
Everton Win
44 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Bolton v Everton  (Read 35833 times)

January 26, 2013, 05:39:36 PM
Reply #75

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
"right magaye, I know I never play you, and I never show any confidence in you at all, and I know I play you out of position, but I'm going to sling you in against Liverpool in the biggest game of the season'."

"uhhh boss, couldn't I uhhh, just play againzt zomeone not zo..."

"off you pop magaye, don't fuck up or we'll hate you forever and you'll hardly play next season."
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 26, 2013, 05:58:15 PM
Reply #76

Rhys

"right magaye, I know I never play you, and I never show any confidence in you at all, and I know I play you out of position, but I'm going to sling you in against Liverpool in the biggest game of the season'."

"uhhh boss, couldn't I uhhh, just play againzt zomeone not zo..."

"off you pop magaye, don't fuck up or we'll hate you forever and you'll hardly play next season."

Or...he played him the position he has always played for us against sunderland and has his best game yet...then come the semi we didnt have pienaar and drenthe so didnt really have much choice?

Its not that one game, he doesnt have the pace, fitness or grit to make it in england. You can make it with even just 1 of those 3, more likely need 2 but if you havent got any then it isnt the league for you.

January 26, 2013, 06:17:10 PM
Reply #77

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's obviously a decent lad, never heard him moan or kick up a fuss but he's lacking many of the tools you need to break into an Everton team.

January 26, 2013, 06:19:01 PM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Or...he played him the position he has always played for us against sunderland and has his best game yet...then come the semi we didnt have pienaar and drenthe so didnt really have much choice?

Its not that one game, he doesnt have the pace, fitness or grit to make it in england. You can make it with even just 1 of those 3, more likely need 2 but if you havent got any then it isnt the league for you.

rightyo.

also, can anyone tell me what time ko is please?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 26, 2013, 06:21:34 PM
Reply #79

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
rightyo.

3pm standard I think
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 26, 2013, 06:24:30 PM
Reply #80

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
rightyo.

Careful, I got chastised once for not knowing what day our next game was on once.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

January 26, 2013, 06:35:24 PM
Reply #81

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Careful, I got chastised once for not knowing what day our next game was on once.

I never have any idea.

and thanks stealth.

January 26, 2013, 07:16:31 PM
Reply #82

BrotherEstapol

あんyイデア音てぇウェアてぇrフォrてぇまtch?

Sent from the Nightclub in Royston Drenthe's Basement.

January 26, 2013, 07:21:35 PM
Reply #83

BrotherEstapol

Fuck. Japanese keyboard layout + blind typing = dodgy post. Sorry!

What I meant to ask was...any idea what the weather is like for the game tonight?

I'll be staying up for this, but I don't wanna stay up if it's gonna be postponed!

January 26, 2013, 07:22:49 PM
Reply #84

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck. Japanese keyboard layout + blind typing = dodgy post. Sorry!

What I meant to ask was...any idea what the weather is like for the game tonight?

I'll be staying up for this, but I don't wanna stay up if it's gonna be postponed!

It's deffo not getting postponed, roads are quite clear and pitch is fine.  Going to rain but that's it.

January 26, 2013, 07:35:31 PM
Reply #85

BrotherEstapol

It's deffo not getting postponed, roads are quite clear and pitch is fine.  Going to rain but that's it.
Sweet,  late night is locked in then!  :)

January 26, 2013, 07:43:20 PM
Reply #86

Gash

Global Moderator

January 26, 2013, 08:04:57 PM
Reply #87

Shogun

Administrator
RT @Everton: Everton XI to face Bolton: Howard, Neville, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Mirallas, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Anichebe, Jelavic #EFC
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 26, 2013, 08:06:05 PM
Reply #88

Shogun

Administrator
442?

Howard
Neville Jagielka Distin Baines
Mirallas Fellaini Osman Pienaar
Anichebe Jelavic
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 26, 2013, 08:06:53 PM
Reply #89

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Good line up. Hope Jelavic and Anichebe can work well together today.