Result

Bolton Win
5 (8.9%)
Draw
7 (12.5%)
Everton Win
44 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Bolton v Everton  (Read 38755 times)

January 23, 2013, 05:39:01 AM
Read 38755 times

Rhys

Anyone else sitting in their end for this?

Like Verm, I booked a coach before getting a ticket then it sold out so got one in their end.

Never done that before, dreading it!

They are known for being arses with away fans in their stands, stewards really look out for it and throw people out as soon as they spot them even if not doing anything. So keep quiet and play it by ear is my advice!

January 26, 2013, 05:58:15 PM
Reply #1

Rhys

"right magaye, I know I never play you, and I never show any confidence in you at all, and I know I play you out of position, but I'm going to sling you in against Liverpool in the biggest game of the season'."

"uhhh boss, couldn't I uhhh, just play againzt zomeone not zo..."

"off you pop magaye, don't fuck up or we'll hate you forever and you'll hardly play next season."

Or...he played him the position he has always played for us against sunderland and has his best game yet...then come the semi we didnt have pienaar and drenthe so didnt really have much choice?

Its not that one game, he doesnt have the pace, fitness or grit to make it in england. You can make it with even just 1 of those 3, more likely need 2 but if you havent got any then it isnt the league for you.