Result

Bolton Win
5 (8.9%)
Draw
7 (12.5%)
Everton Win
44 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Bolton v Everton  (Read 38813 times)

January 23, 2013, 05:56:39 AM
Read 38813 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
And wear white
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 26, 2013, 04:52:17 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
no chance of it on
Should be ok providing they can keep the roads clear and the pitch is covered. The forecast says the snow should stop at about 2am.

???
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 26, 2013, 05:08:40 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The pessimist and the optimist.  :)

And the confucist

January 26, 2013, 11:04:04 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Oldham next round. I am sure of it

January 27, 2013, 12:38:22 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
ffs no they knocked out last time we played them nod

1-0 on the AstroTurf if I remember correctly

January 27, 2013, 04:50:43 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can't be bothered to read through the thread, who made the biggest tit of himself? (Or herself, let's be fair.)

I think Si wins tho