Result

Bolton Win
5 (8.9%)
Draw
7 (12.5%)
Everton Win
44 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Bolton v Everton  (Read 43790 times)

January 26, 2013, 10:49:27 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
hahah Heitinga scores the winner! What a sub from Moyes lol.

Genius lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 26, 2013, 10:50:56 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's funny, I was going to post he will probably get the winner. But I ended up going back to Angry Birds Star Wars instead.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 27, 2013, 01:32:22 AM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
yep, when he told us Stephen Wessels was a good goalkeeper and then just shook his head when he got lobbed while he was standing on his line!

I think most of the forum had kind of the opposite feeling to that after Heitinga had been brought on for Jelavic...

January 27, 2013, 01:49:37 AM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can't be bothered to read through the thread, who made the biggest tit of himself? (Or herself, let's be fair.)

Actually most of us when we bemoaned Moyes for bringing Jelavic off for Heitinga.