Result

Bolton Win
5 (8.9%)
Draw
7 (12.5%)
Everton Win
44 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Bolton v Everton  (Read 47618 times)

January 26, 2013, 05:39:36 PM
Read 47618 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
"right magaye, I know I never play you, and I never show any confidence in you at all, and I know I play you out of position, but I'm going to sling you in against Liverpool in the biggest game of the season'."

"uhhh boss, couldn't I uhhh, just play againzt zomeone not zo..."

"off you pop magaye, don't fuck up or we'll hate you forever and you'll hardly play next season."
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 26, 2013, 06:19:01 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Or...he played him the position he has always played for us against sunderland and has his best game yet...then come the semi we didnt have pienaar and drenthe so didnt really have much choice?

Its not that one game, he doesnt have the pace, fitness or grit to make it in england. You can make it with even just 1 of those 3, more likely need 2 but if you havent got any then it isnt the league for you.

rightyo.

also, can anyone tell me what time ko is please?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 26, 2013, 06:35:24 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Careful, I got chastised once for not knowing what day our next game was on once.

I never have any idea.

and thanks stealth.

January 26, 2013, 09:11:55 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
oh fucking hell no stream??

January 26, 2013, 11:22:13 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
we won? ahah, jammy bastards.

January 26, 2013, 11:57:21 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He came off for a precautionary measure last time too. Who knows really but I think we are better off accepting he'll be used sparsly between now and the end of the season.

just send him on holiday. i cant be arsed with it any more. stick him in an ice bath or something and just forget about it til next year.